Mar 24, 2013

Just a little prayer


Hey all my crafty peeps! I hope your enjoying your weekend! I have a card I want to share with you using March Stamp of the Month, Floral Happiness! I just love these roses and the fact that you can layer them! The lighter shade of the rose is our exclusive ink in Hollyhock and the darker shade is Ruby. The stem is from the Flirty WorkShop on the Go Scrapbooking kit (Item#G1050) found in the Autumn/Winter 2012 catalog. I stamped it using another of our exclusive ink, Topiary. The sentiment is from the Card Chatter-Sympathy stamp set (D1476). I also stamped the coordinating sentiment on the inside of my card, which reads "that God will keep you in his care". Both of the sentiments were stamped using our exclusive ink, Hollyhock. To make the background, I used our ink, Sky and a sponge dauber.  


Here's another look at the entire stamp set...


If you spend $50 this set can be yours for only $5! If your interested in placing a order please click HERE and it will take you to my CTMH Online Website! Thank you sooooo much for stopping by :) If you are new to my Blog I would LOVE for you to follow and if you are already a follower THANK YOU for dropping by too! Enjoy the rest of the weekend! Hugs, Leanne

6 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

So pretty!!

Tanya/Nonna said...

Absolutely beautiful!

Kim H said...

Leanne ~ yet another GORGEOUS card! LOVE the colors and the flower ~ WOW! Hope all is well with you and you had a great weekend!

Crafting Katie said...

So pretty, Leanne! I love the two step stamping on those roses! Your background is gorgeous too!

Cathryn said...

Beautiful card Leanne! So elegant! Have a great day! Love and Hugs, Cathryn :)

Anonymous said...

I just like the valuable іnfo you provіԁe to your aгticles.

I'll bookmark your weblog and test again here frequently. I am reasonably certain I will learn plenty of new stuff right right here! Good luck for the next!

Have a look at my homepage - how to make money flipping cars

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...