Mar 16, 2013

Happiness is HomeMade



Hello everyone!! I hope your having a GREAT weekend! I'm still playing with some of my new goodies I got recently from Close To My Heart and having a ball!

 Today, I'd like to share a card I made with the stamp set, D1543 Country Born! Hee hee I'm DEFINITELY Country Born so this stamp set was right up my alley! I started out by creating my sky and ground. I used CTMH Exclusive ink, Sky and a sponge dauber for the sky. For the ground/grass I used CTMH Exclusive ink, Pear. After I had those completed I stamped my images. I used my copics to color and also to add some shading. There are several sentiments to chose from in this set! I had a hard time picking which one to use but decided to go with this one, it seemed like it fit my scene the best!


Don't forget you only have till Monday to be entered into my Giveaway (Click HERE for details) Also, March is almost over and you don't want to miss March's promotion, Jump For Joy! Contact me today and let me set your Gathering up!! Thanks for looking and enjoy your weekend! Hugs, Leanne


5 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

So pretty!

Kristi said...

This is so lovely!

Kate said...

Beautiful, love the scenery.

DebC said...

Great job on your card Leanne. I cannot color with copics etc. i wish i could learn sometime but then one more thing to get into i dont need to do that!
Deb C

Kim H said...

Lanne ~ Oh this is GORGEOUS sweet friend! The whole scene ~ this should be framed! LOVE it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...