Mar 7, 2013

Fluttering by to say Hi


Howdy peeps! Can you see me over here doing the happy dance?!! Well I am!! I actually got to make a card today! Shhhh we have to be very quiet because I'm hiding out right now and don't want to be found hee hee! I was hoping (and still might) to make more than one card but for now it's a start! It took me a little while to figure out what I wanted to make :) Even tho I haven't made anything in a while it hasn't stopped me from buying so I've got lots of new goodies to play with!!

For this card, I've used a set from the CTMH Spring/Summer catalog called A1124 A Tree. This is a really cute and affordable stamp set! It's also quick and easy to color! I started out by stamping the tree using our Exclusive Ink in Black (I used it for the sentiment too) and then I colored it in using my copics. You can't tell it in my photo but I went over it using a star dust pen so it's all nice and sparkly in person! I then stamped the butterfly (also included in the set) using the Exclusive Ink in Buttercup. I have to stop here and say how much I LOVE CTMH's Exclusive ink!! I've been working on getting them all and when this next order comes in I won't like but a few that's how much I love them!! Ok...back to the details hee hee! I outlined my butterfly with a fine black tip pen (I think its a Martha Stewart pen I've had it for ages!) I also added little antenna's to each one too. I used my Fiskars punch for the grass. The Chevron background is from the stamp set D1540 "In The Background" and you can find it also in our Spring/Summer catalog.


Thanks for looking and maybe after supper tonight I can sneak back in here and play some more!! Hugs, Leanne









7 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

So pretty...love it!! Lee-Ann :)

Kristi said...

The tree is gorgeous.
Kristi

DebC said...

Beautiful card my friend!
Deb C

tracym110 said...

Beautiful card!! That tree is so cool! love the colors you used!
Tracy :)

Crafty Moni said...

Such a pretty card:)

Peace, Love, & Cricut Hugs!
Monica L.

katieo said...

Pretty card. I love the chevron pattern

Kim H said...

Leanne ~ this is just BEAUTIFUL! I LOVE the tree and your coloring! So CAS looking! Awesome creation! So nice to see you posting!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...