Mar 14, 2013

A friendship card!


Hey everyone! Can you believe it?!! This makes my 3rd day in a ROW to post something!! Woo Hooo! I'm scared to use the words "I'm back" because just as sure as I say it life will throw me a curve ball!! So for now, I'm taking it day by day (sometimes minute by minute hee hee) and enjoying every chance I get to sneak off in my craft room and play!!

I'm excited to share my card with you today! It was so fun to make and I got to play with lots of my new goodies all on ONE card!! First let me tell you which stamps sets I used and then I'll move on to which ink colors I used! I started out stamping the stitch border using C1459 Stitched Together. I have been wanting this set for a while and so glad I finally broke down and ordered it! I love it! I then used the set C1536 Happy Thoughts Seasons And Nature for my flowers, leaves, & bird. The sentiment is from B1400 Beautiful Friendship! I added some adhesive gems that came from the Avonlea collection for the centers.


Okay, now on to the Exclusive Ink pads that I used! I'm just going to make a list telling the image then the ink. I think it will be easier this way hee hee!

Stitched border - Champagne
Sentiment - Cashmere
Bird - Honey
Pink Flower - Cotton Candy
Yellow flower - Creme Brulee
Blue Flower - Sky
Orange Flower - sunset
Light Pink Flower - Blush
Leaves - Pear

I decided since the sun was out today I would photograph my card outside. I may start doing this instead of stressing over taking them where I normally do! This started off as me just wanting to play around with my new ink colors and stamp sets but so happy it turned into a card! I have everything linked to my CTMH website so if you see something you like click it and it will take you straight on over where you can purchase it :) :) :) Thanks for looking and I hope you enjoy your weekend! Hugs, Leanne

*Don't forget about my GIVEAWAY!!!* Click HERE for all the details!!

4 comments:

Kim H said...

Leanne ~ Oh this is so BEAUTIFUL! I LOVE the colors on this one! Makes me happy and smile ~ plus even want Spring to come FASTER!!! Okay I am so lifting the stiching idea from you ~ I have the PERFECT stamp to attempt this! If that doesn't work I know where to come and get one! LOL! Take everything one day at a time ~ we aren't going anywhere!

DebC said...

Beautiful!!! I need to purchase this stamp please start reminding me to sit down and order when i get back from vacation!
Deb c

Kate said...

Stunning, The colors and details looks amazing.

Gloria Shirr (purpleglo) said...

I love this card Leanne!! It is just gorgeous!! It looks so elegant and you did a fabulous job in choosing the right colors, etc. You sold me on the 3 stamp sets. LOL. Beautiful baby boy!! He is the spotlight for sure!! Enjoy every minute with him as they grow up very quickly!! Have a fabulous day!! Hugs, Gloria

http://purpleglocreations.blogspot.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...