Feb 20, 2013

MCT 3D Wednesday! Got Eggs?




Hello everyone! Today is 3D Wednesday at My Creative Time and whew I just barely got this one done in time hee hee. It's still been CRAZY around here and crafting time is been very limited :( I will FINALLY get to meet my new grandson tomorrow!!! She is having to be induced so tomorrow is the BIG day!! I will have to get pictures up just as soon as I can to show him off hee hee! I say him because the two knuckle heads are still trying to agree on a name! They stress me out so bad!!! But anyhoo...

 I decided to use the Bubble Gum Treat Holder die to make a little Easter project! I just did some trimming on one end of the die to form a bottom for the box. I used my Imagine and the cartridge Elise for my paper. I  used the Stitched Fun Ticket die to make a little background for my Bunny. Speaking of the Bunny, it's also from the newest release, To My Best Peep Stamp and die set. I used PK-757 Wide Eyed and Bushy Tailed for his cute little face. The grass is from a Fiskars punch. I used the layering labels from the Chunky Jar Accessories and the sentiment is also from the To My Best Peep Stamp and Die set. I stamped the sentiment using CTMH ink in the color Sky. The blue hemp is from Liz's Paperloft Boutique. I didn't take a picture of the inside but I've added some grass (the kind you put in Easter baskets) and filled it with these chocolate eggs.

Thanks for looking and be sure to head over to Emma's Blog to check out the other ladies 3D projects! They always blow me away with their projects! Have a great day! Hugs, Leanne



10 comments:

Hanna said...

Oh wow, what a lovely gift idea Leanne, it's incredibly cute! Love the colours, the combination is adorable!

have a wonderful day!
hugs
Hanna

Joan Smith said...

How cute you did a fantastic job on your treat box just adorable you sure incorporated a lot of dies, tags and stamps I love it.

Have fun upon the arrival of your new little bundle of a grandson. You are so funny!!

Crafting Katie said...

Your little bunny's face totally cracks me up, Leanne! Super cute treat box!

snappy scrappy said...

Super cute!! Lee-Ann :)

Kristi said...

I love this little treat box. Cute sentiment.
Kristi
kidshomelove at yahoo dot com

Cindy said...

SUPER cute treat box Leanne!I LOVE your sweet little bunny,TOO CUTE!!!Have a great day my friend!!!:)

quilt4fun2 said...

Don't get too stressed about the name thing!! Names are important and I did not decide for a few days after but have never regretted the names I decided on :D Your treat box is so cute. Love the Peachy Faced bunny! Happy Grandma Day!
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Pam said...

This is so cute!
Pam
scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

Kim H said...

Leanne ~ Seriously ADORABLE! I jst LOVE how you used so many new dies from the release for this CUTIE!!! That ticket die as a background is so CLEVER! Then you adde a PKS stamp to that bunny! LOVE it to pieces!

DebC said...

This super duper cute my friend!
Deb C

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...