Feb 21, 2013

Just a note to brighten your day...


Hey everyone! I hope you are all having a FANTASTIC week! I'm super excited today is FINALLY here! Sometime today I will be a grand ma or Mimi hee hee!! It's so hard to believe that "my" baby is having a baby sniff sniff. He turns 19 today also so he's getting a REALLY special Birthday present!!

I just wanted to jump on and share a super quick card with you and when I say super quick I mean SUPER quick hee hee!! I found this patterned paper at Hobby Lobby and as soon as I spotted it I knew EXACTLY what I wanted to do (doesn't happen that way often lol) I used the butterfly die that comes in the Chunky Jar Accessories stamp & die set. The sentiment is from a new Close To My Heart set called Card Chatter-Sympathy Occasions. I stamped the sentiment using CTMH ink Gypsy. The color matched PERFECT!! I also used the sentiment that coordinates in the inside. The front reads (it's a little hard to tell in the picture but not in real life) "Just a note to brighten your day..." and the inside reads "and chase the clouds away.Here's a picture from the side...


If you haven't had a chance to check out the new Spring/Summer catalog you should!! It's got some really pretty sets! I actually even have some of them hee hee I've just got to get some time to play with them!!! If you would like to purchase the set I used today or to browse the catalog please visit my website by clicking HERE :) If there is anything I can help you with please feel free to email me!! Have a GREAT day and as soon as I have pictures I'll be back to share!! Hugs, Leanne

6 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

Beautiful!!! Lee-Ann :)

Crafting Katie said...

Wow! This might be simple, but it's absolutely gorgeous! How PERFECT is that paper??? Good luck to all of you today! Can't wait to see pics!!!

Cindy said...

BEAUTIFUL card Leanne,Good luck and can't wait to see pics too!!!:)

Pam said...

What a lovely card!
Pam
scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

Kim H said...

Leanne ~ This is simply GOEGEOUS and so CAS at the same time! I LOVE the butterflies and that background paper too! Happy birthday to Kyle and what a WONDERFUL gift he is getting!

Crafty Moni said...

Loved your card, and the colors:) I have to try something like this out, thanks for the inspiration.


Peace, Love, & Cricut Hugs!
Monica L.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...