Feb 16, 2013

Baby Boy Wreath!


Hey peeps! I hope your having a AWESOME weekend! I wanted to jump on real quick and share my baby wreath I made before I head to bed! I made this to hang on the hospital door!

I purchased my wreath from Hobby Lobby and I also got my ribbon there too. I picked up my diapers at Wal-Mart. I bought the Wal-Mart brand in newborn size. They won't be able to use these again since I used hot glue but that's okay these wasn't that expensive. I then took a diaper opened it up, formed it around the wreath and then tied my ribbon. I continued that till the wreath was covered. I used Birthday Bash for the font (it had a shadow). The monkey's are from the Sweetheart cartridge. The pacifier and bottle are from Baby Steps cartridge.

Here's some closer up pictures of my monkey's!





No grand baby as of tonight but maybe tomorrow! I'm soooooo ready for him to make his appearance!! Enjoy the rest of the weekend! Thanks for looking! Hugs, Leanne



13 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

Super cute!!! Lee-Ann :)

Crafting Katie said...

I'm so excited for you Leanne! Their hospital door will be the envy of the ward! This is absolutely adorable!!!

Anonymous said...

Hi there everyone, it's my first pay a visit at this site, and piece of writing is really fruitful for me, keep up posting such content.
installing hardwood floors

Visit my page ... engineered hardwood floors

Kitt said...

The monkeys are so cute. I may have to get that cartridge. Babies have their own time schedules. They come when they're ready. LOL Good Luck & congrats.

Jennifer said...

You must be on pins & needles, Leanne! How exciting!!! :) I love your cute wreath!!!!!!! Never thought to use the diapers in that way! And those monkeys from Sweethearts are the cutest!

Thank you so much for taking the time to share!

Crafty hugs,

Jennifer
partridgelu at yahoo dot com

Eileen Dimon said...

Such a cute wreath! Congrats on your soon to arrive grandbaby!
Eileen

Pam said...

Super cute!
Pam
scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

janner said...

Super project. So creative. Thanks for sharing.

Kristi said...

Love this! Think I will make some for this summers babies!!!! lol

Cindy said...

SUPER CUTE wreath Leanne!:)

quilt4fun2 said...

How did you come up with such a clever idea? It looks wonderful and the monkeys and letters are so cute. Great job and everyone will love this.
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Kim H said...

Leanne ~ OMG ADORABLE!! I have never seen one of these before and let me say I LOVE it!! You used the PERFECT cuts and papers!!! This had to be a HUGE hit at the shower and with the new mommy to be! LOVE it!

Crafty Moni said...

I love it! Super cute and creative:)

Peace, Love, & Cricut Hugs!
Monica L.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...