Jan 1, 2013

Welcome Baby


Hello everyone! I hope you all had a Happy New Year's! I have to admit I stayed up and welcomed the New Year in and it about KILLED me bahahaha! I slept in most of the day just to recover! Could you imagine if I would have drink something! Sheesh you wouldn't have heard a peep out of me for days hee hee!!

I did get a chance to play a little this afternoon yipee!! For my card, I used the cartridge Baby Steps for the little baby. I used PK-650 Just Baby Faces for the face. I've added some glossy accents to the babies eyes and also to the pacifier. I used one of Emma's newest dies, Stitched Postage Frame. I ran it thru my Grand Calibur twice (once in dark brown and then again in orange). I then used the banner from her Vintage Stitched Label die set (once in dark brown and once in orange) I stamped the sentiment "Welcome Baby" using CTMH Chocolate ink. The sentiment is from the newest release, Chocolate Greetings. The button is from my stash and the hemp is from Liz's Paper Loft!


Hope you all have a FANTASTIC day and thanks for stopping by! Hugs, Leanne

Don't forget about Emma's sale!! Enter NEWYEAR at checkout and receive 20% off your TOTAL purchase! Sale ends Dec. 6th @ midnight PST!


8 comments:

Cindy said...

Your card is soooo ADORABLE Leanne!I LOVE the little baby,Have a SUPER day my friend!!!:)

Rose Red said...

too adorable!!

snappy scrappy said...

So super cute...love it!! Lee-Ann :)

Crafting Katie said...

So adorable, Leanne! I love the baby peeking out of the frame!!!

Danni said...

This is so cute!

DebC said...

I love this my friend. That baby face is adorable and cracks me up!! Love the postage die!!
Hugs
Deb
bugjuiced

Rosie said...

very cute

rosiemini@gmail.com
www.scraplovingminis.blogspot.com

Kim H said...

Leanne ~ Oh this is so ADORABLE!! The face is so CUTE and that paper ~ oh my how I LOVE it!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...