Jan 25, 2013

Wanna see a sneak peek??


Hello ya'll! Today is cold and raining in my neck of the woods! I'm sooooo ready for Summer hee hee or at least some sunshine :) I know I shouldn't complain because our cold here in the South is nothing compared to other states in the North! God knew exactly what he was doing planting me here in Alabama because he knew I couldn't handle REALLY cold weather hee hee!

Anyhoo, how would you like a sneak peek?! I've got in some of the new stamp sets that will be in the new CTMH Spring/Summer 2013 catalog! I'm just now getting a chance to play with them so I'm hoping to have more peeks for you soon! I'm really excited about the new Idea Book and I hope I can get you excited too! This cute stamp set that you see in my card above is a A size called A Bowwow. I paper pieced the cute little doggie and used CTMH Saddle ink to shade him. I created a little sky background using CTMH Sky ink. I then stamped the word bubble (included) and using the CTMH sky ink again I stamped the sentiment "Wishing you a doggone good day!" (included also). I used a Martha Stewart punch for the white fence and a Fiskars punch for the grass. I then stamped a bone (included) on some white cardstock and hand cut out. I used the bone to create my background paper by randomly stamping it in different directions. I got to thinking it needed a little something else so I cut a dog collar from Paper Pups and added it to the card too!


This little set is so cute and AFFORDABLE too! It lists for $6.95! I'm a dog lover but don't worry cat lovers CTMH has you covered too but shhhhh don't tell! You didn't hear from me hahaha! Thanks for looking! Have a great weekend! Hugs, Leanne

There's only a few day's left if your interested in Getting The Whooo's Your Valentine kit


Also, celebrate National Papercrafting Month with an incredible deal—our Whooo’s Your Valentine kit (CC1022) for only $10! Combine your love of papercrafting with the contents of this kit to create personalized valentines—perfect for classrooms and other group settings. This darling kit, which retails for $40, can be yours for only $10 when you spend $35 or more in Close To My Heart product from the Autumn/ Winter 2012 Idea Book. You’ll receive 12 die-cut boxes, 3 cardstock sheets, 1 sheet of silver glitter paper, 12 treat tubes, and an exclusive D-size stamp set created specifically for the kit. This kit offers you a sneak peek at two new Spring/Summer 2013 products: the treat tubes and the silver glitter paper! Decorate the die-cut boxes with the stamp images, cardstock, and glitter paper. Then attach the clear tube and fill with treats for valentines in a cinch! Offer good until January 31st. Quantities are limited!

Like to get the Whooo's Your Valentine kit for FREE?!!! Click HERE for more details!!

Also, only a few more days to get January's Stamp of the Month!


It's available January 1-31st for $5 when you place a order of $50 or more in product!


                     To order----> Leanne's Close To My Heart Website


8 comments:

Crafting Katie said...

Adorable, Leanne! You paper pieced dog is so cute, and I love the bones! So cute to make the dog collar too!!!

Cindy said...

SUPER job with your card Leanne!I LOVE all the little bones and that dog is just TOO CUTE!!!Have a SUPER day my friend!!!:)

Kim H said...

Leanne ~ this is so FLIPPING CUTE!!! I LOVE the dog bone bacground, that little puppy ~ actually the whole scene!! CUTE and CLEVER ida to use the collar instead of a ribbon!!! Umm it's okay to complain about the cold no matter where you live! Hey I think we reached 40 today but first we had freezing rain in the morning! LOL!

Anonymous said...

Full Article

my page - seo for attorneys
Here is my web site ... seo for attorneys

Anonymous said...

click to read more

Here is my web-site :: foreclosure
My web blog : jacksonville foreclosure attorney

rhayhurst said...

You have a lovely blog! I soooo enjoyed looking at your projects, especially the "It's a Boy" banner. ADORABLE!!!!!

jordanbev5 said...

WoW!! This is so cute! I love your paper pieced dog card! Even a collar at the bottom! :)
BTW, The Scrapbook Queen sent me!

VICTORIA said...

OH Leanne where are you? Are you okay its been 20 days since you posted i am getting concerned. I know i hadn't posted for a long time until the other day cause of health issue. Still not feeling that great but i still surf the blogs and keep an eye on my buds. Hope you are ok. Vicky

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...