Jan 23, 2013

Peachy Keen Challenge!


Hello friends! I hope your week is going great this far! I've been in a crafting rut for several weeks but today FINALLY I got a little mojo back!! I'm hoping that tomorrow after I run some errands for my mom that I will have some more playing time. It felt good to finally make something!

I've got a few new things that I haven't got a chance to play with so for this card I combined three companies that I love My Creative Time, Peachy Keen Stamps, and Close To My Heart! I love that I can tie them all together :)

Peachy Keen is having a "Beary" sweet challenge and I just had to play along and use this adorable little bear  that my bud Shar sent me (thank you Shar!) It's by Buggy Designs and it's called Button Bear. Isn't it sweet! I used two different PK sets for her face. I used PK-114 Hot Diggity Dog for her eyes and PK-136 Large Bear Facial Features for the nose and mouth. I added some glossy accents to her eyes and nose. I used the chocolate candy die from My Creative Time's, Chocolate Greeting set. I just got in the Whooo's Your Valentine kit yesterday and knew that the silver glitter paper that is included would be perfect for this die! I also used it for her bow which is a Martha Stewart punch and I added a little pink gem from my stash to the center. The little heart border she is sitting on is also a Martha Stewart punch that I've had for AGES! The banner that I stamped my sentiment on is from My Creative Time's, Vintage Stitched Label die. The sentiment is from the Chocolate Greeting set. The paper is by Carta Bella called Devoted (my sweet boss lady sent it to me hee hee thanks Emma!)


Here is a side view. I popped the candy and banner up using pop dots. I didn't read the directions to well for the challenge till after I had this made but this is a 3D challenge :( I'm counting these two as my 3D items! Ok, I know it's a stretch but come on they are 3D!!! Anyhoo, whether I'm disqualified or not I had a blast making this and so glad to have some mojo back! Thanks for looking! Hugs, Leanne



Also, celebrate National Papercrafting Month with an incredible deal—our Whooo’s Your Valentine kit (CC1022) for only $10! Combine your love of papercrafting with the contents of this kit to create personalized valentines—perfect for classrooms and other group settings. This darling kit, which retails for $40, can be yours for only $10 when you spend $35 or more in Close To My Heart product from the Autumn/ Winter 2012 Idea Book. You’ll receive 12 die-cut boxes, 3 cardstock sheets, 1 sheet of silver glitter paper, 12 treat tubes, and an exclusive D-size stamp set created specifically for the kit. This kit offers you a sneak peek at two new Spring/Summer 2013 products: the treat tubes and the silver glitter paper! Decorate the die-cut boxes with the stamp images, cardstock, and glitter paper. Then attach the clear tube and fill with treats for valentines in a cinch! Offer good until January 31st. Quantities are limited!

Like to get the Whooo's Your Valentine kit for FREE?!!! Click HERE for more details!! 



11 comments:

Crafting Katie said...

What a sweet little card, Leanne! That little bear is so adorable - love that face!!!

Cassandra said...

She is so sweet! Love her little bow. Thanks for joining us in this week's Peachy Keen Stamps Challenge. :)

snappy scrappy said...

So super cute...love the bear!! Lee-Ann :)

Cathy said...

Oh my gosh..adorable!
cathyplus5.blogspot.com

Janice W. said...

This is just the sweetest little bear! Love it!

DebC said...

This is SUPER cute Leanne you did a fabulous job and it is 3d to me! :)
Hugs,
Deb C

GiGi said...

Oh Leanne, this is adorable! I love how your cute bear is holding a kiss! Super sweet! Thank for playing along at Peachy Keen!

Cindy said...

OMGOSH Leanne,your card is just ADORABLE!!!that little bear is SUPER SWEET and I LOVE the face you used,FANTASTIC job as always my sweet friend!!!!Thanks for joining us in this week's Challenge at Peachy Keen Stamps!!!:)

Tanya/Nonna said...

Oh my sweetness! What a darling bear and I LOVE the kiss - too cute!

Amy C said...

This is a super sweet teddy Leanne!! Love the glittery accents. Thanks for joining us at Peachy Keen Stamps!!

Kim H said...

Leanne ~ Oh my this is ADORABLE!!! I LVOE that bear, the background paper and oh that litle chocolate candy die!!! Always so sweet stopping by your blog!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...