Jan 24, 2013

My sweeties Valentine :)


Hey ya'll! I hope you had a great Thursday! I want to share a quick card I made using some of My Creative Time dies paired up with CTMH's January Stamp of the Month! I think this will be my Valentine card that I give to my hubby :) Don't worry he NEVER checks my blog so it will be a surprise!

I love how quick and easy this card came together! I used the Lowercase Fun dies for the "love u" and the hearts are from the Stitched Heart Layering dies. The sentiment in the center is from CTMH's January Stamp of the Month


Here is a picture of January's Stamp of the Month...


It's available January 1-31st for $5 when you place a order of $50 or more in product!

Sorry for the short post, I'm drowning in laundry and if there is any hope of me getting to bed at a decent time I've got to tear myself away from this computer bahahaha! Thanks for looking!
Hugs, Leanne



2 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

So pretty....love that script sentiment!! Lee-Ann :)

Kim H said...

Oh Leeane ~ I LOVE this CAS card!! The alphabet dies look FABULOUS with this sentiment!!! So BEAUTIFUL!!! Good thing he doesn't look at your blog but by chance he see this just send it my way!! LOL!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...