Jan 4, 2013

Exciting things are happening!!!


Hey everyone!! I hope your having a terrific day! The sun is shining and the birds are chirping so I've not got any complaints today!! I hope I can spread a little sunshine your way too! How would you like to get ALLL of this product that normally would cost $200 for just $49?!! Also, a way to get your hands on the NEW catalog and new product before anyone else?!! I'm not finished yet either hee hee a EXTRA bonus too! Sound good?

Let me tell you how you can do this PLUS so much more! By clicking HERE and signing up today you can be on your way to a whole new adventure! It's one that I'm so happy I made last year and I know you would be too! Here's some of the benefits...

*22% discount on all CTMH products (and ways of increasing this discount to EVEN more)
*Potential to earn extra free products each month
*Be your own hostess.
*See and order new products before they are released.
*Access to exclusive consultant site containing artwork, templates, swaps, business, gathering, and more.
*Earn up to $100 in free products in your first 90 days with the Straight To the Top (STTT) program.
*Free on-line training program with creative, personal and business classes. You can even earn a Bachelors, Masters or PhD from CTMH!
*Opportunity to attend corporate sponsored events.
*Opportunity to earn dream vacations!

Now doesn't all that sound AWESOME!!! Here's another way of showing my appreciation if you sign up under me, I will include the "Whooo's Your Valentine Kit"!! This kit retails for $40! Here is what is included...


12 die-cut boxes
3 card stock sheets
1 sheet of silver glitter paper
12 treat tubes
Exclusive D-size stamp set

I just signed up Carol Vivenzeo wouldn't you like to start this new adventure with her today?!! Click HERE to get started! I would LOVE to have you aboard and look forward to working with you! Hugs, Leanne

1 comment:

Kim H said...

Eek ~ ENABLER ALERT here!! I LOVE thos little boxes and ALL the details!! Oh if my arm gets twisted anymore look out!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...