Dec 4, 2012

Peachy Keen Sneak Peek!!


Good morning everyone! I hope your day is getting off to a great start! Sneak peeks are happening over on the Peachy Blog and today is my turn to share mine with you! This release is just so darn cute! Your going to love it!

For my card, I've used the new December Stamp Club and combined it with February's Stamp Club! I just LOVE these candles! I thought they would also look cute adding the feet from the February's Stamp Club to make them look like they were dancing!! The musical notes are also from that set too! I've paper pieced using ALL scraps from my stash even the pattern paper I used for the background! I'm so proud of myself hee hee I have tons of scraps that need to be used up! I've also added some glossy accents to the flames and some stickles to the musical notes. The sentiment is from the new December Stamp Club.


Wow! I can't believe a WHOLE year has went by and this is my last release as a Peachy Keen designer :( This year has been SO fun and I hate to see it come to a end sniff, sniff. It's been such a honor being on this team and getting to play with all these awesome stamps! I'd like to take this time to thank Kathy and her family for giving me this chance! It's been a dream come true! I will ALWAYS love my Peachy Keen Stamps! Thanks for looking and have a AWESOME day my friends! Hugs, Leanne

Oops! Forgot to mention...Don't forget the release party tomorrow!



10 comments:

Houses Built of Cards said...

SOOOOO cute!!! LOVE the little feet on them!!!

housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

snappy scrappy said...

So super sweet!! Lee-Ann :)

Crafting Katie said...

Aww, this one makes me smile! TOO cute!!!

Ruthie @ SeptemberNinth said...

I LOVE your little Santa is so cute Leanne!

Ruthie :)

Kim H said...

Leanne ~ Oh this is ADORBS!! I need this stamp set ALREADY!!! I LVOE it and the fun colors and papers you used!! UGH!! Killing me here!

Kristi said...

What a great idea adding the feet! Love it! ♥

Tanya/Nonna said...

Oh my - this card just could NOT be any cuter! Love it and can't wait to get these fun stamps!

sweetpeaemmalou said...

Adorable! Makes me smile!

surfnfroggie said...

Loving the dancing candles, that's just hysterical!

Cindy said...

OK this is such a FUN and CUTE card Leanne,SUPER job with this one too!!!:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...