Dec 26, 2012

Peachy Keen Farewell Hop Winner!!



Good morning!! I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas!! I know we did! I'm sorry I'm just now getting a chance to announce the winner of the Farewell Blog Hop! I also want to say THANK YOU for ALL the super sweet comments that were left! Ok...now to the winner!! Drumrollllll.........Congratulations to SURFNFROGGIE!!!! 


Blogger surfnfroggie said...
Your cards are always such great inspiration for me and always make me smile! I don't have any PK stamps, so I would really love to win these! surfnfroggie at aol dot com

Please email me your mailing address so I can forward it on to Peachy Keen (who will be mailing out your stamps) Thanks again everyone for joining in the hop and for all the sweet comments!! Hugs, Leanne

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...