Dec 11, 2012

Hello!!!

Hi! I'm so sorry I haven't been able to finish up the 12 Day's of Christmas :( I've barely been home the last few days and the next few days are looking that way too :( I've got one more project I need to get done before the weekend so hopefully I will have something to post soon! Please bare with me! I'm now going back and forth more to Mother's and trying to help her do some of her Christmas shopping too (I haven't even started mine EEK!!!) Anyway, just thought I'd pop in real quick to say Hello and I miss ya'll!!! Hugs, Leanne

3 comments:

Kim H said...

Oh Leanne ~ I am senidn you the BIGGEST hug EVER!! Hang in there sweet friend! I know things are crazy right now with the holiday and your parents ~ just remember to take a deep breath!!! If it makes you feel any better I just and I mean JUST started today! Hugs!!!

Houses Built of Cards said...

Oh - just take time to take care of your parents and yourself! We miss you - but we'll still be here when you have time again! Hugs and prayers for you right now!

housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

quilt4fun2 said...

Relax and enjoy helping your Mother. Don't get too stressed (easier said than done I know) and make yourself sick. Great job on your 12 days. So many beautiful projects tags and cards. Love Rolos hat from a glove finger (clever) <3 ((hugs))
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...