Dec 14, 2012

Happy Birthday Peachy Queen!!! PK Challenge!!


Good morning everyone! Wooo Hooo it's Friday!! We have a super busy weekend planned and I'm so excited! Tonight we are going to a Christmas party and tomorrow 2 Birthday parties!! 

Today our new challenge is up on the Peachy Keen Blog and this time it has a little twist to it!! This weekend is the Peachy Queen's Birthday!! We thought it would be fun to celebrate Kathy's birthday ALL week long  and also give you a chance to join in too!  Here's the details..


Peachy Keen Challenge 47 :: Sketch Challenge :: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO KATHY!

Guidelines:
  • Design must be new, created specifically for this challenge
  • Must be a card or layout that follows the sketch provided
  • Link up by 12/19 - 11:59 pm EDT
  • Remember, you don't have to use our stamps to link up, but they are required to earn TOP PEACH!  

We're turning this challenge into a Happy Birthday Kathy
LINKY PARTY!

Simply add a birthday message for Kathy, and link up as usual.

We're starting Kathy's party a few days early, and we'll continue the party a few days
past her actual birthday.  That way she has LOTS of time to enjoy each and every wonderful creation!! 

For my card, I wanted to add a little bit of humor to it and show what could happen if you had just one to many martini's!! I got this idea in my head and I get it, I just hope you and Kathy get it hee hee!! I used February and December's Stamp Club. I thought the faces in the February set fit the stages perfectly! You know, happy, happy, what the heck have I done, and boom I'm out kinda look!  The sentiments are all from the December stamp club and so is the martini glass. I've added some crystal gems with my I-Rock and then covered the whole glass with glossy accent's! Here's a side view of my card...


Happy Birthday Kathy!! I hope you have a WONDERFUL day filled with lots of love and laughter! You are one special lady and I'm so thankful and honored to have been part of your Peachy family this year!! Have fun on your Birthday and don't wind up on the floor bahahaha! Hugs, Leanne


 





13 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

So cute...love he tipsy faces!! Lee-Ann :)

Lorie said...

This card is BRILLIANT, Leanne! You worked this sketch just perfectly with those stamps! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE IT!!

LuvScrappingTogether said...

HaHa! I love it, Leanne! This is brilliant! ~Hugs, Saundra

Melissa said...

What a fun card and very creative! Well done!!!

My Creative Time said...

SUPER CUTE!!!!
HUGS!
Emma;)

Viv said...

Ha Ha! You showcased those stamps to perfection Leanne! So vlever and so funny.
xxx

Jovan said...

Super cute!

KathyJ Peachy Keen Stamps said...

Love this card Leanne! You are amazing! Thank you so much for your inspiration and for all you do for us! :) keep that wonderful smile on! Love ya ta bits! Thank you so much! Big hugs and tons of love! Merry Christmas! Kathy

Stacy B said...

This card just cracks me up! Reminds me of the version of the "12 days of Christmas" where the woman lists off her 12 drinks of Christmas...slurring all the way til the end! Thanks for the laugh.

Houses Built of Cards said...

Very cute Leanne! So fun!!!

housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

Cindy said...

OMG Leanne,your card is just too STINKIN' CUTE!SUPER job with it,So funny my friend!!!:)

Pam said...

So cute! The little bird looks like she's flying right off the card! Thanks for the chance to play along!
Pam
scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

Donna and Sara said...

I just love this card! I can't wait to get this set!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...