Dec 17, 2012

Fly High It's Your Bird-Day!!


Good morning and Happy Monday!! I don't know about ya'll but this weekend was super busy for us! We literally stayed on the go all weekend long!! Friday night we had a Christmas party and Saturday we had two Birthday parties back to back and Sunday we done some Christmas shopping! It's been a great weekend but whew, I'm pooped!

It's my turn to share my project on the Peachy Blog today and I wanted to be sure to share it here also with all the details! In honor of it being Kathy's Birthday and since we are celebrating it all week I decided to make another Birthday card! I've used the new background stamp PK-152 Celebrations. I heat embossed it with Zing embossing powder. Isn't this little bird adorable! Him and the sentiment are both from the set PK-142 Lil' Tweets Birthday. I used my copics to color him. The clouds are by My Creative Time, Fly Away with me dies. I've also used My Creative Time's, Stitched Curly Label Die and the Curly Label die (layered the two) to stamp my sentiment on. 


I hope you all have a AWESOME Monday and I'll be back tomorrow with another post! This one is a sad one sniff, sniff (nothing life threatening or tragic just sad!) Hugs, Leanne


5 comments:

Crafting Katie said...

This is adorable, Leanne! I love the birdie standing on the cloud!

LuvScrappingTogether said...

Your card is so cute, Leanne! I love all the layers and colors look great! ~Hugs, Saundra :)

snappy scrappy said...

So cute! Lee-Ann :)

Nikki the *scrappinNavyWife* said...

Holy guacamole that is ADORABLE!!!!!

Cindy said...

This card is ADORABLE too Leanne!I just LOVE your great background and that sweet little PK bird,TOO CUTE as always!!!:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...