Dec 5, 2012

Another Peachy Keen Sneak Peek!


Howdy peeps! I wanted to slide in another Peachy Keen sneak peek before the release party tonight! Be sure to join us on The Peachy Keen Connection for the full reveal! There will be challenges and of course prizes to be won!! The Peachy Queen, Kathy has outdid herself again your going to LOVE this release and hint, hint you need it for the New Year :)

For my card, all my images are from the new Stamp Club Kit! I've embossed the glasses & sentiment using gold embossing powder. I used my I-Rock to add some crystal gems for the bubbles and then applied glossy accents over the top of the liquid part. The background stamp is also part of the sneak! I stamped it 4x's to create a little frame for my glasses.


See ya tonight at the release party!! Thanks for looking!! Hugs, Leanne

3 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

So pretty...love the bling! Lee-Ann :)

Kim H said...

Leeane ~ What a BEAUTIFUL card! What a GREAT way to ring in the New Year!! The little gems and glossy accent is just the PERFECT touch too! Oh my this is not going to be good for me is it ~ this release!! YIKES!! I have to ask ~ what did you use for the ase of your card ~ burlap?? I LOVE it!! PERFECTION as always!!!

Cindy said...

BEAUTIFUL card as always my friend!!!:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...