Nov 15, 2012

Warmest Wishes


Hello everyone! I hope you have had a great Thursday! I'm going to have to make a confession...I slept most of my day away :( I guess my body needed it but I sure hate when I do that, I feel like I wasted so much of my crafty time hee hee! I still managed to get one card in before my hubby came home from work! I didn't have to cook today (gasp! I got a break hee hee) The King himself fed us today (Burger King hahahha) My sister-in-law had surgery today so we swung by the drive through on our way to the hospital. It's nice to get to eat out even if it's fast food! If it means I don't have to cook I'm all for it!!

It seems like FOREVER since I've used my cricut so today I decided to give it a little bit of love! I used the cartridges Artiste and Stretch Your Imagination. I used the ornament on the Artiste cartridge, page 53 under under accent 3. I didn't use the layer and just cut it out of some pattern paper. Speaking of pattern paper..are you shocked I actually used some today!! To save time picking it out, I just told myself the first two pieces that coordinate I'm going for it bahahaha. Anyway, after I cut the ornament, I used my score pal and scored lines so I could do a accordion fold. I thought that might give it some dimension instead of laying flat on the card. I then used MCT Scallop and Stitched circle die to stamp my sentiment on. The little circle stamp and the sentiment are both from CTMH's Perfect Fit-Holidays stamp set. I stamped the circle with Desert Sand and the sentiment in Cranberry. I used Stretch Your Imagination for the holly and berries. The berries are hard to see because of the ribbon :( I used some hemp twine from Liz's Paper Loft along with a button and some ribbon from my stash. Last, I added gold stickles to the edge of the ornament, scallop and stitch circle, holly and berries, and the card base.


Here's a list of the Close To My Heart Products used on my card...


If you would like to purchase any of these items CLICK HERE for my CTMH Online Website!
Don't forget about my GIVEAWAY! Just a few more days left to get entered in! Thanks for looking!
Hugs, Leanne

7 comments:

Celebrity corporat said...

Thanks for the information... I really love your blog posts... specially those on Celebrity corporate club

snappy scrappy said...

So pretty!! Lee-Ann :)

quilt4fun2 said...

Great job on your card! I like the sparkle edges.
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Cindy said...

Love this card and how you scored the ornament! Clever idea for dimension!

Pam said...

Your card is so beautiful!
Pam
scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

Candice S said...

Beautiful!! I love the pink with green and all the sparkle:)

Karen B said...

Gorgeous card.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...