Nov 17, 2012

Snowmen fall from Heaven...


If you are looking for the MCT Blog Hop please click HERE or scroll down to the next post!

Hello everyone! I hope all is well with you and your family! Can you believe how fast another week has flew by?! It's hard to believe that next week is Thanksgiving and not long after that Christmas! Yikes!! Is everybody getting fired up for Black Friday? We haven't made up our mind yet if we are going to be brave and fight the crowd or stay home where it's safe hee hee! I guess it's all according if there's anything that we just GOT to have lol! I say we, meaning my husband and I. He swears that he hates Black Friday but he's been already telling me deals he's seen so he's not fooling me, he loves it as much as I do!

I have another card to share with you today similar to the ones I made the other day. Except this time, I made a night time version lol! I'm sorry, I have been having fun making these little scene cards and can't stop! I used the Triple Tree with snow stamp from DRS Designs for my background trees. I sponged around using Tim Holt, pumice stone distress ink and added CTMH liquid applique for my snow. The super cute Snowmen is from MCT's, It's A Magical Season. I colored him with my copics and added CTMH liquid applique to his hat and also around the the base of him. I also tried something new (or new to me) by Close To My Heart called Create-A-Shade pearl paint. You may have to click the picture to enlarge it but I used a paint brush and applied a layer over the top of the snowmen to make him all shimmery! I haven't tried this yet with paint but that's on my to do list hee hee! The sentiment is also included in this set, It's A Magical Season. I used CTMH ink in Cranberry (my all time favorite color right now) to stamp the sentiment with.


I'm not sure how much crafting time I'll get in this weekend (if any) I sure hope I can, I still have plenty of things I need to get done! I say every year I'm going to make my family some Christmas gifts but it seems like I go blank as to what I was going to make! I'll remember right AFTER Christmas that's usually the way it goes hee hee! Anyhoo, thanks for looking and I hope you enjoy your weekend! Don't forget Sunday is the last day for my Giveaway!! Click here for all the details! Hugs, Leanne

9 comments:

CRAZY4 CHRIST said...

This is so pretty!! i love the red!
kristan

snappy scrappy said...

So pretty...love the sentiment! Lee-Ann :)

Kim H said...

Leanne ~ Well I have to say this again but I just LOVE these tress you are using! OMG ~ I MUST get this stamp!!! That little snowmwan., the sentiment and how you did the snow falling is just FABULOUS!! My goodness girl youa re another PRO at scenes ~ WOW!! I ADORE your creations ~ ALWAYS!!! Have awonderful weekend!!!

PoJo said...

Love the dimension in the background of trees!

Kamilah Clark said...

Really cute card!

Creative M said...

Just Lovely!!

Cindy said...

This is such a great Christmas card,LOVE IT!!!:)

Candice S said...

Lovely card!! The details are amazing, I just love the falling snow:)

My Creative Time said...

This card is FABULOUS!!!!! EXCELLENT job Miss Leanne!
Big HUGE hugs,
Emma;)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...