Nov 9, 2012

Season's Greetings!


Hello everyone! Yippee it's Friday!! I have another card to share with you today using the newest release from Peachy Keen Stamps! I used the branch from the Peachy Keen stamp club to make a Christmas tree! I  used some red stickles to add little lights and some ribbon from my stash for my bow. I use my copic marker for the trunk. I also used my scor-pal to score a line separating the tree from the sentiment which by the way is from this stamp set also!


I hope you all have a GREAT weekend and thanks for looking! Hugs, Leanne

Don't forget about the sale going on now!


2 comments:

Kim H said...

Leanne ~ Oh my your tree is simply GORGEOUS!! I LOVE that you took that stamp and made a tree! LOVE the little sparkle of red adds that PERFECT touch too! Fabulous as always!!! Happy Friday sweet friend!! Woo Hoo!!!

snappy scrappy said...

Gorgeous! Lee-Ann :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...