Nov 29, 2012

Sale! Sale! Sale! +Free Glue Pen!!

Hello everyone! I'm sorry I haven't had anything crafty to share with you this week :( I've been doing some behind the scenes crafting bahahaha!! Next week is Peachy Keen release week and also this Saturday starts The Twelve Days of Christmas with My Creative Time! Can you say busy, busy, BUSY!!!

It's also been a emotional week for me and my family. I don't very often share about my personal life and I won't go into a lot of details but just thought I'd share this in case I go missing for a few days at a time you will understand why. I shared some time back (don't remember how long ago) about my dad having Alzheimer's Disease. It's really progressed and we decided that it was time we called Hospice in. It doesn't mean it's the end but this will give daddy more help that he needs and also help for my Mother. Please keep us in your prayers! This is such a TERRIBLE disease :(

Close To My Heart just announced that on Saturday, December 1, 12:00 AM (MST) that they will be adding LOTS of new sale items to the "While Supplies Last". You will find a wide variety of paper and coordinating accessories plus many more GREAT bargains! To sweeten the deal even more, from December 1-31 all orders placed on my website that reach or exceed $50 will also include a free Bonding Memories glue pen (Z553) - a $4.50 value! Be sure to shop early these deals are only available while supplies last!!

Also, just a friendly reminder there's only a few more days left for the Capture the Date, Capture the Savings Promotion!! Click HERE for the details!!

                                                        My CTMH Online Website

                                                             

4 comments:

Kathy:) said...

Leanne,
Hospice is awesome! We had to call in hospice for my father-in-law and the nurses were like angels. They really made it easier on the whole family. But most important, they will take care of your mother too. God Bless. I will be praying for you and your family.
Kathy:)

kathy.unger113@gmail.com

Taylor said...

I absolutely have your family in my prayers. I lost my grandma to Altzheimer's Disease. It is, in fact, a terrible disease. Hospice will be a blessing, as they will help your all get through this difficult time. God Bless you and your family. Hugz:) Taylor

cm said...

Prayers coming your way, Leanne. My father-in-law has a similar condition and the help he receives truly is a blessing. As Kathy mentioned, a key part of the helpers' role involves a focus on your mom's - and the entire family's - spirits and well-being. Although the decision was hard, it's the right one to help all of you navigate this journey. Your positive attitude and creative energy are strengths you are blessed to have; continue to share them with your family - and know that we, in your 'virtual world' appreciate and admire them as well. Thank you for being so inspiring!!

Kim H said...

Leanne ~ just sending prayers and hugs your families way!!! Hugs

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...