Nov 15, 2012

PKS Color Challenge!


Hello peeps! Today starts a new challenge over on the Peachy Keen Blog! For this challenge, we were given a color scheme to go by! I've been in full blown Christmas mode and I have to admit I really struggled with this challenge! I really don't know why either I love the colors we were given to go by!

When I think of Fall, I immediately think of camping. Unfortunately we don't camp anymore. We sold our RV a couple of years ago but I really miss it! We keep saying when we get older and my husband retires we are going to buy another one and travel! The way it looks now, he may not ever get to retire hee hee so we shall see! It's always nice to dream! Anyhoo, getting back to where I was heading... when I think of Fall and camping it also makes me think of my Camping Critter cartridge! I love this cartridge! I don't use it near enough! So, I thought I'd try making a Fall card using it! I liked this die cut of the little Bear peeking out behind the tree so I decided to build a scene using him :) For his cute little face, I used PK-944 Funshine Parts. The fence is from the Old West cartridge. The little leaves are from a Marvy punch. I hand cut some kraft card stock and used a fiskars border punch for the trees. The sentiment is from SY-907 Halloween Holler Scarecrow Driver. The background paper is from CTMH Workshop on the Go, Moonlight.


Be sure to head over to see what the other designers made and play along with us! Thanks for looking! Have a AWESOME day! Hugs, Leanne

7 comments:

quilt4fun2 said...

Seeing that bear peeking out from the tree makes me smile. This does look like a fun cartridge and I like the fence and leaves you added. Fall is long gone here...wish it lasted a little longer. Great job on your card.
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Miss Giebel said...

Leanne, this card is so so sweet! I just love that little bear!!

Glora said...

ADORABLE! I just love that cute bear hiding behind the tree. Awesome job! Hugs- Glora

Candice S said...

Such a fun card! Love the little bear!

sweetpeaemmalou said...

So CUTE! Really love that little bear!

Kim Score said...

super super cute! Love it!

Cindy :) said...

I'm totally loving your bear, he's adorable....cute cute card :) Happy Thanksgiving Leanne!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...