Nov 5, 2012

PK release party challenge two!


Howdy! I hope everyone made it to our release party this evening! I'm scheduling this early so I can be partying with you instead of trying to get this up quick hee hee! Our two challenges this time (hosted by Lauren & Raven) are Challenge one (Lauren's challenge) make a Christmas/Winter themed tag using PKS and Challenge two (Raven's challenge) use or incorporate snowflakes in your cards or projects using PKS. This card is for Challenge #2! I've still got to get busy and do Challenge one hee hee!

For my card, I've used the new (and I'm sure by now you have seen lol) Peachy Keen Stamp Club set! Isn't this reindeer soooo stinkin cute! I love to paper piece and he was a fun one to do! I just love his sweet little face! The sign is from the October 31st cartridge (I used my Gypsy to hid the word that was suppose to cut out) The sentiment is also from this set and I heat it embossed it using Zing embossing powder. I also used CTMH Liquid Applique to make it look like it was covered in snow. I hand cut some white card stock for the deer and sign to stand on. The background pattern paper with snowflakes is some I've had in my stash for a while!


We would LOVE for you to join in on the challenge! You can get all the details on both challenges by going to The Peachy Keen Connection! I really hope that you are already one but if not what cha waiting for?!! It's great place to get all kinds of great inspiration from the design team and the other members! It's all kind of cool things going on that you don't won't to miss out on! So head over and get signed up and play along with us!

 I also have some more exciting news to share with you....
Peachy Keen is having a Release Week sale!! Yup you heard it right!!! The sale starts tonight (Nov.5th, 6 pm cst) and ends on Monday the 12th, 6 pm cst! You get 17% off the entire set and guess what there is even a FREE Holiday stamp set made especially for this sale!!! It gets EVEN better all orders placed during this sale is eligible to win one of THREE prize packages each of which includes a set of 12 copic markes, super cute paper pack AND a Martha Stewart punch (some restrictions apply). ADDITIONAL NOTE: THE FREE STAMP SET WILL BE LIMITED TO ORDERS OF $30 OR MORE.

Thanks for looking! Hugs, Leanne





6 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

So cute!! Lee-Ann :)

Kim H said...

Leanne ~ Oh my GOODNESS!!! I LOVE this card!! Okay I LVOE all yoru cards but this one ~ WOW!! The blues with the snowflakes, the reindeer and that liquid applique ~ OH IU ADORE evvery single thing on this card!! You really did an AMAZING job this release ( like you always do) and so did all the DT's!!! LOVE it!!!

Tanya/Nonna said...

Cute, cute, cute! I LOVE that reindeer and just can't wait for my stamps to arrive...my poor mailman must think I have a thing for him! Your North Pole sign is so much fun with the great "snow" on it...adorable! I just popped over to check out the new release and...whew...there went the rest of my gift certificate...and then some!

Danni said...

This is so super cute!

Rosie said...

omg too cute

rosiemini@gmail.com
www.scraplovingminis.blogspot.com

Szasz Sebes Paul said...

I love it

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...