Nov 4, 2012

Peachy Keen Sneak Peek!!


Good morning! Did you enjoy your extra hour sleep this morning hee hee! I know I did! Can you believe in just a few short weeks it will be Thanksgiving then Christmas! Eekkk it will be here before we know it!  Have you started your Christmas cards/gifts yet? I was able to get a jump start using the new Peachy Keen release! This release is just so darn cute your going to LOVE it! 

For my card above, I've used one of the add on sets PK-147 Skatin by. I just LOVE this snowman and had so much fun paper piecing him! I also used the Create A Critter cartridge for my pond (It's the accessory to the Hippo on page 44) For my background trees, I used a stamp called Triple Tree with snow. I've had this stamp for quite awhile and love pulling it this time of the year! I used CTMH ink (Olive) to stamp it with. The sentiment comes included in this set along with two more!  Here is a side view....


I've got several more projects to share with you but I think I'm going to spread them out over the next few days! Now head over to the PK Blog and see what the other designers made using this month's release! Thanks for looking and have a AWESOME Sunday! Hugs, Leanne

6 comments:

Crafting Katie said...

This is just absolutely adorable, Leanne! Your snowman is too cute with the paper piecing, and I just love those trees!!! Great find with the pond too!

snappy scrappy said...

So cute...love the scene!! Lee-Ann :)

Terri said...

Great card.

Blue Moon Creation by Thia said...

Very cute card!

Cindy said...

OMG Leanne your card is ADORABLE!SUPER job with the new PK stamps,TOO CUTE my friend!!!:)

Kim H said...

Leanne ~ OMG!! Seriously this is just ADORABLE!! I LOVE that little snowman skater and the ond ~ CLEVER!! Oh now I need those trees too! HUGE enabler alert should be on here btw!!!! ADORE it to pieces!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...