Nov 5, 2012

Matchbox Cocoa Holder!


Happy Christmas umm I mean Happy Monday hee hee!! I want to share with you another little sneak peek I made using the November's Peachy Keen release! This is from one of the add on sets PK-149 Happy Snowman with Label! Isn't this snowman super duper cute! I made a super quick and easy hot chocolate matchbook holder to display him on! This was my very first one to make and wow these are simple to put together! I wished now I would have done a little video or at least a step by step tutorial to show you how fast and easy it was to make! Anyhoo, I didn't take a picture of the inside but it holds one package of hot chocolate mix. These would be great to pass out to relatives at your family gatherings! I think that's what I'm going to do is make up some and have them in a basket by the door so they can pick up one on their way out! My Aunts would definitely get a kick out of it! Be sure to join us this evening (6 pm cst) over on the ning site (The Peachy Keen Connection) for our release party! Thanks for stopping by! Hugs, Leanne

10 comments:

katieo said...

So cute. Love that snowman

snappy scrappy said...

So cute! Lee-Ann :)

Tanya/Nonna said...

Oh my gosh - too cute! I love that sweet little snowman and look forward to having him at my house! Can't wait to see all the fun stamps tonight!

surfnfroggie said...

OMG the snowman is totally adorable. Great job!

Cindy said...

Such a GREAT project idea Leanne!I LOVE this cocoa holder,TOO CUTE!and that little snowman is ADORABLE!!!Have a great day!:)

Jovan said...

This is so super cute!

Creative M said...

Adorable Snowman..Cute idea!

Crafty Moni said...

So cute! I love the colors you used:)What a great idea, I know I woulde be thrilled to get one of these cute goodies at the end of my vist. Can't wait for the release party:)

Peace, Love, & Cricut Hugs!
Monica L.

Candice S said...

This is the sweetest little project! It is so cute & would be perfect for favours - TFS!

Kim H said...

Leanne ~ I LOVE it!! Not only do I LOVE the litle PKS stamp but the matchbox idea for cocoa and to give them as gifts!! Oh WOW!!! I just think you have some really CUTE and clever ideas! Totally stealing this!! LOL!!! Hey you can still do a video!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...