Nov 2, 2012

Just a little chit chat...

Howdy peeps and Happy Friday! I thought I might should get on and make a post to let you all know I haven't abandoned ship!! I feel bad and I'm so sorry that I've not had any crafty projects to share with you lately :( This past week I've been crafting away but I won't be able to share till Sunday on my assigned sneak peek day for Peachy Keen! By the way, the sneaks started today and OH MY you are going to flip over how SUPER CUTE this release is!! So please bare with me, I'll have something to share with you soon! Till then I'm leaving you with BIG hugs and well wishes that you have a GREAT weekend :) Hugs, Leanne

4 comments:

Crafty Moni said...

Good to hear from you:)Dont feel bad Leanne, we totally understand. Can't wait to see your peachy keen projects:)

Peace, Love, & Cricut Hugs!
Monica L.

Kim H said...

Leanne ~ I can TOTALLY relate to your post! You know we haven't forgtten about you! Can't wait to see what you have in store for us with the new release! OMG ~ what I have seen so far ~ LOVE!! YIKES!!!

Tanya/Nonna said...

Looking forward to seeing your "sneaks" - so far this release looks awesome and I can't wait to get my hands on it!

Cindy said...

I can't wait to see your peachy keen projects my friend!!!Take care:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...