Nov 17, 2012

I see you lookin at me AND a Exciting Announcement


Howdy peeps! I hope you are enjoying your weekend! I've got some EXCITING news to share with you all! I should have already announced it but wanted to wait till I had a project to go along with the announcement! I've made the Zig USA Design Team!!! I'm SO excited!

We were asked to make a Thanksgiving theme project and one of the first things that pops in my head is the POOR Turkey!! I would be looking a little worried too hee hee! I used the turkey from the Animal Kingdom  cartridge. I've inked him all up using Tim Holtz, Vintage Photo distress ink. For his eyes, I've used PKSC-October stamp club kit. I thought those eyes were PERFECT for him lol!! I've used my Zig two way pen to glue the tiny parts of his beak/nose (not sure what you call it bahaha) This pen is AWESOME for those tiny parts!! I've also used glossy accents on his eyes and beak. The sentiment is from MCT What's Growing On.  It's hard to see in the photo but I've also highlighted the tail feathers using Zig, Wink of Stella pen in clear. It makes his tail sparkly!


I'm excited and honored to be part of this design team! Thank you so much for giving me the opportunity to work with your AMAZING products! Thanks for looking! Enjoy your weekend! Hugs, Leanne

13 comments:

Shelly said...

Congrats to you and such a FUN card! I LOVE the sentiment you chose - SUPER CUTE!
Have a NICE day!
Shelly

cm said...

Congrats Leanne - what an honour; one you most certainly earned and deserve! I look forward to seeing more of your fabulous creations, and learning about ZIG products (I have a two-way glue pen waiting to be used). Hope celebrating is on your weekend's agenda. Thank you for all your sharing and inspiring.

snappy scrappy said...

Congrats...too cute turkey card!! Lee-Ann :)

Josie0602 said...

I love your turkey card. Congrats on making the team!

Tanya/Nonna said...

Oh my gosh...what a cute (if somewhat paranoid)turkey! As always, your coloring is spectacular! Congrats on your new DT position!

Creative M said...

Cute and funny!!Congrats to you!!
Have a wonderful weekend,
Migdalia

Candice S said...

Big congrats on the Zig Design Team! How exciting for you!! Love your perturbed looking turkey - too cute!

VICTORIA said...

Omg Leanne this is so cute!!! And, congrats on the new Design Team!!! Hugs Vicky

My Creative Time said...

This is the CUTEST CUTEST card EVERRRR!!! You are SOOO TALENTED my sweet friend!;)
CONGRATS on EVERY GOOD thing that is coming to you.....you TOTALLY DESERVE it!
Big HUGE hugs,
Emma;)

marg0006 said...

This card is too cute and so, so funny making me laugh.

marg0006 at verizon dot net

DebC said...

How cute is this frowning turkey!! You did a good job on your first Zig project. Congrats and I can't wait to see all you do for them!
Hugs,
Deb C

Cindy :) said...

hahaha very cute, great job and congrats on making the zig design team, awesome!!!

Kim H said...

Leanne ~ OMG ~ look at his face and that sentiment TOTALLY is PERFECT for this card!!! Cracking me up!! CONRATS sweet friend ~ you wil do AMAZING like you always do!! Can't wait to hear more about all the fab products! I sue lots of their stuff!! So excited for you!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...