Nov 7, 2012

Hope your Christmas is as SWEET as you!


Good morning! I hope your having a great Wednesday morning! Yesterday, was mine and my hubby's birthday! I wished I could say I was another year wiser but unfortunately I'm just another year older bahahaha! He took the day off from work and we celebrated by going to vote and going to the grocery store! Wooo Hooo we live such exciting lives hee hee! My son and his girlfriend bought us a birthday cake so we did get to have some yummy cake :)

Anyhoo, on to my card! Have you ever seen a legless Elf? I was so caught up in trying to make something "fit" in the part that was not embossed that I didn't even think how wrong it was to make a legless Elf bahahaha! Oh well, live and learn huh?! For my card, I used the newest November Peachy Keen stamp club set for the (legless) Elf and for my sentiment! I paper pieced my elf and I also added some liquid applique from Close To My Heart to his hat. The sentiment was stamped using Close To My Heart Cranberry ink. I also added a little gem to the snowflake! The embossing folder is by Sizzix.


Thanks for looking and I'll see you back here for our Thankful Blog Hop!


Also, don't forget about the awesome ALL week sale Peachy Keen has going on!

Hugs, Leanne



7 comments:

~ Lori ~ said...

I think that card is ADORABLE, legs or not! Wonderful job...can't wait to get my Peachy mail any day now!

Jovan said...

This is so darn CUTE!

snappy scrappy said...

So darn cute!! Lee-Ann :)

Cindy said...

Your card is just ADORABLE Leanne!GORGEOUS job with the new PK elf,TOO CUTE and LOVE the great embossing,Have a SUPER day my friend!!!!:)

VICTORIA said...

Leanne this card is so so cute. I love the embossing folder too great job on this card!! :)

Kim H said...

Leanne ~ ADORABLE!! I LOVe how you colored this little guy!!! I think the legless elf is PERFECT! He is hiding behind the embossing folder! Which let me say ~ I need that folder now!!! Also that liquid applique ~ even though I have some already!!!! The colors just POP perfectly off that white! Eek!!! So happy you had a wonderful birthday!! Hugs to you!

Janis said...

This is precious!!!! :) Janis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...