Nov 14, 2012

Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas!


Hello! Well, if you read my last post about running late on fixing supper tonight and the "possibly" of me being fired just any day I've got some sad news lol! There was no firing of the cook :( Don't worry I'll come up with another master plan tomorrow hee hee!

I wanted to share another card I made today using the Workshop On The Go, Pear & Partridge. I'm giving one of these kits away and thought I'd show you how awesome this stamp set is that's included! The kit includes enough supplies to make 15 cards and also a step by step showing you how to make 3 different styles of cards (5 each) This is not one of the designed cards. I've just used the stamp set, twill ribbon, card stock and the red glitter gems that are included. I probably should have showed you how gorgeous the pattern papers are but after I got started making this card I thought it looked better just with the Colonial white card stock as the background! Anyhoo, let me get started with the details on how I made it! I started out by cutting a 4 x 4 piece of the Colonial white card stock and stamping the image in the center. I stamped it using Cranberry, CTMH ink. I then stamped it a again using Desert Sand and hand cut the A Merry Little out. I pop dotted and covered up the one I stamped in Cranberry. I then used my Martha Stewart branch punch and punched several branches out in different colors of green (all from my scraps) I arranged them around my sentiment to form a wreath. I used my Zig two way pen to glue the branches down. I added the red glitter gems to represent berries. After I got this piece finished, I matted it using the Cocoa card stock. Before I adhered this to the card base I cut a small strip of the tan twill ribbon and glued it down. I then glued down my matted image and added a bow! I used another of the red glitter gems for the center of my bow. I hope these instructions are clear! I'm so not good at writing out directions!! Here is a peek at my card from the side...


Don't forget I'm giving away one of these kits! All you have to do to be entered into the drawing is place a order on my Close To My Heart Website! If you have any questions or need any help please let me know! Thanks for looking! Hugs, Leanne

Here is a picture of the kit!

Included in the kit: 
1 – My Acrylix® Pear & Partridge Cardmaking Workshop Stamp Set (C-size) 
2 – Pear & Partridge B&T Duos® Papers 
4 – Cardstock Sheets (Cranberry, Colonial White, 2 Cocoa) 
15 – Colonial White Cards & Envelopes 
1 – Red Glitter Gems (108 pieces) 
1 – Tan Twill Ribbon (5 yards) 
1 – Instructional Brochure
Some basic tools you may already have, such as inks, stamp blocks, or tools are needed to complete this project.



7 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

So pretty...I love your cards!! Lee-Ann :)

quilt4fun2 said...

This is such a beautiful card...I have this punch and love the texture. Beautiful stamp too.
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Cindy said...

BEAUTIFUL job with your pretty Christmas card Leanne!The wreath is just GORGEOUS and great stamp too!!!:)

Crafting Katie said...

This is beautiful, Leanne! I love how realistic you made it!!!

Candice S said...

Gorgeous card!! The texture is amazing!

Kamilah Clark said...

This card is really nice. Thanks for sharing.

Kay Miracle said...

what size is your card base and is it a coca card with the colonial white on top?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...