Nov 9, 2012

Happy Holidays From Our House to Yours


Hello ya'll and Happy Friday!! Have you got big plans for the weekend? Since I didn't get as much crafting time in this week I'm hoping that's how I'm going to spend my weekend! I also hope by then my mojo returns (if you see it will you PLEASE return it hee hee)

I have a card today I'd like to share with you using the Art Philosophy cartridge and two new Close To My Heart stamp sets that I got in the mail this week December 25th & Christmas Love (woot woot for Happy mail!)  I started off by using the brick Tim Holtz embossing folder. I wanted to make this appear like you are looking in the window from the outside (if that makes sense lol!) For the window, I found this cut on page 23 of the Art Philosophy cartridge under decorative layer. I'm not exactly sure what it's suppose to be but for me, it looks like a window! I used the square on the same page for my background. I cut it out of white card stock and then stamped the Christmas Tree from the Christmas Love set. I then hand cut my curtain. I used a scallop punch to make my valance. I sponged some CTMH ink in GoldRush around my tree to give it a little bit of a glow look and to help tone down the white background. For my sentiment, I cut the shape that coordinates with the stamp (page 36, shape 2) I stamped it once onto the shape using CTMH pear ink and then again on some white card stock using CTMH Cranberry ink. I then hand cut that out and glued it onto the shape. I used Paper Doll Dress Up to cut my shrubs. I've added CTMH Liquid Applique to the top, the window, and shrubs for my snow. I'm not sure if you can tell in the photo but I've added glossy accents also to the window!  Last I used some stickles and applied it to the brick.


Have you purchased the Art Philosophy or Artiste cartridge yet? These are two must have cartridges that are jammed packed with all kind of goodies! Christmas is almost here and if your like me you have already started the wish list hee hee! If you don't own these cartridges now is a good time to start dropping hints or better yet treat yourself to a early Christmas present hee hee!  Also, check out the two stamp sets I've used today! These are perfect for your Holiday projects! Don't forget about the Stamp of The Month either! When you place a $50 order through my CTMH Online Website you receive this stamp set below for only $5! Also, I've had a lot of people ask me about what I use for my snow! You definitely need to order some Liquid Applique! This stuff is AWESOME! I also HIGHLY recommend CTMH ink! I love, love, LOVE their ink! Well, that's all for me! I hope you have a great day and weekend! If there is anything I can do or answer for you, please let me know! Huge hugs, Leanne

This months Stamp Of the Month




10 comments:

Olivia said...

Fantastic! Really love this project.

Kim H said...

Leanne ~ What a BEAUTIFUL card and scene you have created!!! I NEED that liquid stuff! UGH!!! I LOVE the background ~ looks so real too!! Well I would return your mojo but I seem to have lost mine too plus TIME!! So send them my way! BTW ~ I am thinking your mojo is still with you ~ look at your card!!! Hugs! Happy Friday sweet friend!!

snappy scrappy said...

So pretty...love it! Lee-Ann :)

D- said...

Love your card! TFS.
dmcardmaker (at AOL)

D- said...

Love it. TFS.
dmcardmaker (at AOL)

Crafty Moni said...

So cute! Mission acomplished, I so get the feeling of looking through the window from the outside:) Love your card! Take care my friend.

Peace, Love, & Cricut Hugs!
Monica L.

moni023 at yahoo dot com

Creative M said...

WOW!!A stunning card!!
Have a wonderful weekend,
Migdalia

Pam said...

What a warm inviting card! It just speaks Christmas!
Pam
scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

liz at liz's paper loft said...

BEAUTIFUL, miss leanne!

DebC said...

This is gorgeous my friend! Love the liquid applique you used on the card....awesome!
Deb C

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...