Nov 4, 2012

Capture The Date.....


In celebration of our Stamp of the Month program, we’re throwing in a little something extra: a 50% off stamp set! In November, when you place an order of $50 or more in full retail products and purchase the November Stamp of the Month set, Capture the Date, for just $5, you can pick any stamp set* at 50% off!

HELP THOSE AFFECTED BY HURRICANE SANDY

To show our support of Red Cross relief efforts for those areas of the US severely affected by Hurricane Sandy, Close To My Heart will donate $1 for every Stamp of the Month set sold as a part of this promotion during November.


Hi ya! I'm running a tad bid behind on getting this promotion posted on my blog! Not only that I've been slacking on showing you all the great stamp sets that Close To My Heart offers! Life has definitely gotten in my way over the last few weeks but things are about to change hee hee! Call it positive attitude, motivation, determination, or just flat broke I've got to get better :)

I know there are thousands of Close To My Heart Consultants all over Blog land and it's so hard to get your name out and to get recognized it becomes a little disappointing but I've decided to not give up and just to work harder! I would LOVE to "earn" your business meaning I'm here for you for all your needs and I'm always happy to answer questions and to start showing you the product more! The Holidays are right around the corner and I know you will be starting your Christmas projects soon (if you haven't already!) I want to start showing you lots of projects using Close To My Heart products that I know you will love for the Holiday season! Also, for those of you that have not purchased the two cartridges (Art Philosophy & Artiste) I want to show more projects using these two AWESOME cartridges and the many things that you can do with them! I've got big plans and really want my online business to succeed but I'm also going to need some help from you! Give me the chance to be your consultant and let me prove myself to you that I'm here for you and that I'm willing to work extra hard to make purchasing from me a GREAT experience!

*This does not mean I will stop promoting for the Design Teams I'm on! I LOVE them too much to do that hee hee! I only want to promote products that I LOVE and use and Close To My Heart I guess you can say has STOLEN my heart too!)*

Thank you so much for stopping by today! Hugs, Leanne

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...