Oct 15, 2012

Wishing You a Happy Holiday Season


Hi everyone! I hope your having a GREAT Monday! I have a Christmas card I'd like to share with you today! I know, I know Halloween is not even here yet and I'm thinking Christmas hee hee!! It will be here before we know it!

I've had a lot on my mind over the past several days and really been struggling just to make anything :( It's hard to craft when your feeling blue (hmmm I wonder if that's why I chose the color blue hee hee) Anyway, I knew if I could just sit down and play it would help me take my mind off of things. Believe me I've tried for days to do this but wasn't having any luck! So today, I was determined to try to forget my problems and just PLAY! 

I've really been having fun using my new CTMH ink pads! I've now got several colors and hoping that before long I'll have them all (just don't tell the hubby lol) I've used a new embossing folder I picked up at Hobby Lobby called Doodle Frame, by The Paper Studio. The tree stamp is by DRS Designs called, Triple Tree with Snow. It's hard to see in my photo. I'm not sure if it was the lighting when I took the picture but you can see it in real life! I used my sponge dauber and Outdoor Denim for my background. I then applied liquid applique for the snow. I love how that stuff puffs up hee hee!! The deer is from the Wildlife cricut cartridge. I hand cut a piece of card stock to place in front of them to make it look like they are behind a snow mound. The sentiment is from CTMH Pear & Partridge Workshop on the Go


Thanks for looking! Hugs, Leanne


I'm entering this card in Challenge #87 over at the Sweet Stamps Blog!


9 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

GORGEOUS!!!! Lee-Ann :)

Nikki the *scrappinNavyWife* said...

sweet mother of amazeballery! This is off the charts awesome!!!EEK!!!!!!

DebC said...

Beautiful my friend you are always making beautiful cards
Hugs
Deb C

Blue6366 said...

Wow this is beautiful. I love the embossing that you used on this one. It really helps to set the focal point of your card. Just gorgeous.

Kim H said...

Leanne ~ Oh my goodness! This is simply BEAUTIFUL and so ELEGANT!! I LOVE what you did with the stamps and that background! WOW! This is just one incredible scene! I am so glad you put things aside ~ for now~ and created this masterpiece!! Hang in there! We wub you!!!

Cynthia McCloud said...

I know how you feel. It's sometimes hard to create -- no matter how much you want to -- if there's sadness or worry hanging around. I LOVE this card and I know my sportsman husband would too. Keep up the great work!

Cindy said...

WOW GORGEOUS job with all the great embossing and details!it is just BEAUTIFUL as always,Have a great week!!!:)

linda said...

HI Love your card so pretty.
LindaB
top2kop@hotmail.com

jonim52 said...

Love this gorgeous scene that you have created. Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stamps.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...