Oct 24, 2012

New Facebook Page!

Hey everyone! I just wanted to pop in real quick and share that I've made a new Close To My Heart Facebook page!! It's still kinda in the works and I need to fancy it up some but it's there!!! I would so LOVE for you to go "like" my page!! I will be posting projects, sharing videos, special/promotions and all kind of fun stuff!! 

I was also wanting/needing your help! I'm very close to meeting a very important goal that Close To My Heart offers new consultants! I really, really, REALLY need some help in making it! I have until Monday so if there is any thing you need please consider placing a order thru my website! I would be forever grateful!! I hate being this close and not being able to meet it :( I would place a order myself but I think I've been my number one customer hee hee and the deadline has hit at the worst time! I hope no one gets offended for me asking but I thought I'd just shoot it straight and let you know I need help! I have the giveaway going on and also my bestie has been trying to help me by doing a online party! If you can here is my link to my online store!! Thank you soooooo much! Hugs, Leanne

1 comment:

Kim H said...

Leanne ~ Whoo Hoo!! I just "Liked" you but you know I "LOVE" or "Wub" you!!! Have a GREAT day!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...