Oct 24, 2012

My Creative Time's 3D Wednesday!


Good morning! I hope everyone is having a great week and to those that are not HANG IN just TWO more days till the weekend hee hee! Today is 3D Wednesday over at My Creative Time and our challenge this time was to make a Christmas ornament!!

I had so much fun making this ornament! I started by making the rosette from the Artiste cartridge on page 50 under the card feature. Then on page 56, I used the shape found on Accent 1. I used the coordinating stamp set from Close To My Heart, Pirouette and stamped it with Cranberry CTMH ink. I also used this shape again on the very back. I used My Creative Time, Scallop & Stitched circle dies to stamp my sentiment on. The circle sentiment and little jingle bell are from MCT's, It's A Magical Season set. For the circle sentiment, I used the Cranberry ink again and on the bell, I used Desert Sand. The gold ribbon is some I picked up at Hobby Lobby. I then used the jingle bell die from the Warm Holiday Fun set and attached them so they would dangle at the bottom. Here's a little closer view of Emma's stamps & dies....


I'm sorry I've been a little MIA on my blog this week! Life is kinda got in the way of my crafting time lol! I hope to get some playing time in soon! Thanks for looking and have a AWESOME day! Hugs, Leanne





18 comments:

Cindy said...

This is so pretty,Leanne!! Perfect with the kraft,gold and red!! Such a beautiful ornament!! :)
Hugs,
Cindy

Crafting Katie said...

This is so beautiful, Leanne! I love all of the details, especially the little jingle bells hanging off the bottom!

Joan Smith said...

Gosh how pretty I love it and it's cool that you made this using the Artiste cart and I'm glad that I have it as I love what you made and thanks for the info re: the stamp now I gotta get that too!! Your ornament is really awesome and everything you combined with it is so perfect!! Very talented U R !!

snappy scrappy said...

So beautiful...love the little bells on the bottom! Lee-Ann :)

Glora said...

WOW, talk about BEAUTIFUL!!!! I just LOVE this ornament and the bells hanging down from the bottom is a perfect touch too! Awesome job! Hugs- Glora

Kim H said...

Leanne ~ this is just GORGEOUS!!! OUCH ~ sorry that was me KICKING myself again for not buying this cartridge!! Oh WOW! the papers, the rosette, the dies and stamps ~ simply GORGEOUS!! I LOVE this!!

katieo said...

Very elegant. love the papers you used

Micia Piercy said...

I LOVE the color combo :) This is really pretty. ....like REALLY pretty! ;)

Micia

Cindy said...

AMAZING job with your BEAUTIFUL ornament Leanne!All the details and layers are just perfect my friend,Have a great evening!!!:)

Lisa said...

This is just adorable. I love how it turned out.!

DebC said...

Beautiful! It turned out awesome my friend!
Deb C

Jeanne said...

Okay, I have got to break out that cartridge...if I can get my machines to work! I love your ornament!

liz at liz's paper loft said...

leanne your ornament is STUNNING! I love the red/gold combo. I'm going to have to remember that cut to use in the future!!!!

Brenda said...

Love this ornament Leanne! The color combo is just beautiful. I also love how you tangled the jingle bells on it too. You are just too talented my friend!

surfnfroggie said...

Leanne, Your ornament looks fabulous! Good luck on your CTMH goal!
Cheryl

Cathryn said...

This is sooooo pretty Leanne. The white and red look awesome on this! Love and Hugs, Cathryn :)

quilt4fun2 said...

I love rosettes for ornaments...they are meant to be :D Great job and love the red and gold.
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Crafty Moni said...

This is so Pretty! I love the colors:)

Peace, Love, & Cricut Hugs!
Monica L.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...