Oct 10, 2012

MCT 3D Wednesday!


Good morning and welcome to MCT 3D Wednesday!! Our challenge this time was to make a Home Decor project using any of MCT stamps! I decided I would make a little frame that I can sit out for the Holidays!

For my frame, I used Happy Hauntings, Elegant Edges, Gypsy Wanderings, and the Artiste cartridge. Instead of using the shape shown for the frame on the Happy Hauntings cartridge I decided to use this one from Elegant Edges! The inside shape (from the music sheet paper) is also from Elegant Edges. The branch was cut from Gypsy Wanderings. I just love these adorable ornament dies! They are from the Warm Holiday Fun stamp set! The set also includes stamps that let you decorate the ornaments! I used a different one on each one and heat embossed using gold embossing powder. I also like how Emma included what I'm going to call the string to hang the ornaments! I used some twine that my bestie sent me for the little bows! I used some Dew Drops from the Robins Nest to add a little bit more bling! I then used Emma's Fancy Frame Stamp & Die set to stamp my sentiment on. The sentiment is also from the Warm Holiday Fun set. It still felt like it needed something else so I cut my FAVORITE bow from the Artiste cartridge! I added a dew drop to the center of it also. Here is a closer look at the adorable ornaments!! Don't you just love the stitches on these!!


Here is a view from the side...


That's it! Hope you like my little home decor project! Thanks for looking and have a AWESOME day! Hugs, Leanne

If you haven't seen...I've got a giveaway going on!!! Click here for more details!!



15 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

So pretty...great Christmas decor project!Lee-Ann :)

Cathryn said...

This is so lovely! What a wonderful job you did on this Leanne! Love and Hugs, Cathryn :)

Crafting Katie said...

This is just so beautiful, Leanne! I love the frame, and the papers are gorgeous! Your ornaments turned out so pretty too!!!

CherylB said...

Super cute! I have Elegant Edges and I may have to pull out the Cricut to do this...I love it!

DebC said...

Beautiful project my friend! I LOVE this shape, you knocked it out of the park for sure. You do everything so perfectly. I want to be as good as you one day! But by then I will be so old I won't be able to hold a stamp, ink or anything!!
Hugs,
Deb C

Cindy said...

Oh my Leanne,your Christmas card is GORGEOUS!I LOVE the great shape and layers,Just AMAZING my friend!Have a great week!!!:)

Kim H said...

Leanne ~ I LOVE your Christmas frame! I am in AWE you used ALL those cartridges to get this BEAUTY!! Seriously! The vision to see this with ALL the carts amazes me!!! WOW! Well of course I LOVE the dies and stamps but the papers, embossing and details are GORGEOUS!!! BEATUIFULLY done!!

Glora said...

This is very pretty and I'm so in LOVE with that music patterned paper. BEautiful job. Hugs- Glora

Crafty Moni said...

Super cute! I love the colors and papers you used:)

Peace, Love, & Cricut Hugs!
Monica L.

Jeanne said...

Omgoodness! I love this! I have got to use that frame at some point - it's gorgeous! And the papers and ornaments are perfect!

Mrs A. said...

That is one gorgeous project. Love it. Hugs Mrs A.

quilt4fun2 said...

Beautiful job! The frames and shape card are great. The ornaments are so pretty and I like how you tied twine to hang them. The dew drops are so shinny...great touch!
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

liz at liz's paper loft said...

leanne, this is amazing! I know this is a home decor project but it would make a beautiful card too!

Creative M said...

Awwww...very Pretty!VeerySweet!Love CHRISTMAS!!!
Enjoy your day,
Migdalia

Rosie said...

this card is very beautiful

rosiemini@gmail.com
www.scraplovingminis.blogspot.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...