Oct 3, 2012

MCT 3D Wednesday!


Good morning my friends! Today is 3D Wednesday over at My Creative Time and I have a quick project I'd like to share with you! I had intentions on making something to go with this tag but time has gotten away from me :(  Our challenge this time was to make anything 3D but to include buttons somewhere on your project.

I haven't made a tag in a while and Emma's tags she made for the Beary Special Blog Hop inspired me to pull out her Tag Dies and make one! I also have been wanting to use my new cartridge Trick or Treat that I've had probably well over a month but waiting on PC to do a update on the Gypsy to use it! My paper is from the CTMH Moonlighting Work Shop on the Go! I used MCT Treats For My Sweets for the sentiment and the cute little bats she has flying around her head (hmmmm would this mean she's batty like me bahahaha) I also decided I wanted a happy witch instead of a old grouch witch so I used one of the sweet faces from September's Stamp Club PKSC-09! The ribbon is from HL and the button is from my stash. The jute is from Liz's Paper Boutique and sniff sniff this is the last of it :( Here's a close up picture of my tag!


Be sure to head over to Emma's Blog to see what her and the other designers made! Thanks for looking! 
Hugs, Leanne

16 comments:

Crafting Katie said...

That is the cutest tag, Leanne! The little witch is absolutely adorable! I love how you made a little ledge for her to stand on!

snappy scrappy said...

So cute! Lee-Ann :)

Glora said...

Holy Moly she is a CUTIE Leanne. I just LOVE her! You did a terrific job! Hugs- Glora

Carolynn Bullard said...

So cute! I love the hat. And the broom!

tracym110 said...

Adorable tag!! Love the peachy face on the cute little witch!! so fun!
Tracy

Micia Piercy said...

Leanne this is such a cute tag! Im happy you made her a happy witch and not a grouchy witch :) Love her cute little face

Micia

quilt4fun2 said...

I like happy cute witches better too. She is a cutie and I like her very green face...reminds me of Elphaba in Wicked! If you have not seen this musical I highly recommend it! Great job.
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Kim H said...

Leanne ~ Oh how flippping CUTE is this tag! LOVE the papers, the witch and of course the stamps and dies!!! Eeek! She looks like me ~ well she is too ADORBS to be me! I TOTALLY get about time!!! Mine seems to be going out the door! Can't wait until baseball is over with!

Crafty Moni said...

Super cute tag! Love the paper and the face you choose for the cute little witch:)

Peace, Love, & Cricut Hugs!
Monica L.

Cindy said...

WOW your tag is AWESOME with that ADORABLE little witch Leanne!SUPER job with it!!!:)

Suzanne said...

Hi Leanne!
Your tag is so ADORABLE! I love your CUTE & HAPPY Witch! Thanks for sharing :D

Suzanne
suzwatanabe@yahoo.com

Rosie said...

super cute tag

rosiemini@gmail.com
www.scraplovingminis.blogspot.com

Brenda said...

This is such an adorable tag. I think she is just the cutest witch ever!

Jeanne said...

That little witch looks perfect on that tag! She's adorable! I love the striped paper too! Great job!

Creative M said...

Super Duper Cute tag!!!
Migdalia

DebC said...

Is this a pic of me? Girl you didn't have to put me on a tag! I love it but you know I don't use a broom either cause that would involve work!! Man I am hot!
Hugs,
Deb C

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...