Oct 27, 2012

Ho Ho Ho!!


Hey everyone! I'm popping back in with a quick card to show you! I wanted to make something up real quick using the Perfect Fit Frames set that I'm giving away! This set coordinates with the Art Philosophy cartridge. I know some of you may already have this set. It's one of the stamp sets that is included when you purchase the cartridge. But for those of you that don't have the cartridge it's still a awesome set that you can use by hand cutting the image out! I'm giving this set to the 4th person that places a $25 order from my Close To My Heart website!

For the inside of the frame, I used the stamp set, Perfect Fit Holidays. I decided just to stamp directly onto the frame instead of making a separate layer for the circle. I've used Desert Sand and Cranberry Close To My Heart ink! I love these two colors together! The Santa Claus is from the Christmas Cheer set and I've colored him my copics. I've also added liquid applique to his hat, sleeves, & mustache. I've used two different embossing folders swiss dots and the other one is by the Paper Studio. I found it at Hobby Lobby and I am so sorry but I can't remember the name of it :(


Like I said this was just a quick card I wanted to put together just to show you how pretty the frames in this stamp set were!  I would so appreciate if there is anything you can do to help me reach my goal by Monday!  Also, if there are any questions you have about any of the product just let me know and I'll be more than happy to help you!! Thank you for looking and enjoy the rest of your weekend! Hugs, Leanne




5 comments:

quilt4fun2 said...

Sweet job on your Santa card. The embossing looks great and shows off the sentiment frame so well. Great job!
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

snappy scrappy said...

So cute...love the embossing! Lee-Ann :)

Kim H said...

Leanne ~ ADORABLE!! I LOVE the Santa and the stamp set! Too darling! I must say CAS too! You always use the CUTEST embossing folders!! I always want them!!! I LOVE the color you used for the label thing thing too!!! PERFECT as always!!

Trell Doxie said...

Leanne this is so cute!! I love how the Santa is peeking from behind the label cut. Great card my friend!!

Crafty Moni said...

So pretty! I love the way the red pops the white up on the card.

Peace, Love, & Cricut Hugs!
Monica L.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...