Oct 9, 2012

Happy Holidays!


Hello peeps! I hope you are having a FANTASTIC Tuesday! I decided to get a little inky today! My cricut is sleeping peacefully and I sure hated to bother it hee hee (other words I was to lazy to turn it on!) It also may be because I have NEW stamps I've been wanting to play with and just haven't had the chance!!

For my card today, I've used the stamp set from the Workshop on the Go, Pear & Partridge cardmaking kit
I've only used the stamp set to create this card but let me just say the paper included is really gorgeous! I stamped the branch along the side of the card in different lengths. I then stamped the little strings where I wanted my ornaments to hang from. Some of the ornaments I stamped directly onto the card stock where others I stamped onto another piece and hand cut them out. I then added glossy accents over the ornaments to give them a shine! I stamped the two partridges and added a little bit of details to them using my Gold Uniball pen. The sentiment I used is included in this set!


I used several different colors of Close to my Heart's ink pads for my card! 
Z2173 - Slate
Z2118 - Desert Sand
Z2116 Cranberry
Z2111 - Chocolate

Don't forget about my giveaway I have going on!! 
 Thanks for looking! Hugs, Leanne

13 comments:

Flamenco92627/ Julieta said...

Wow, that is a beautiful card!! I love the branches and the ornaments hung at different levels.

snappy scrappy said...

So pretty!!! Lee-Ann :)

Sarah said...

Beautiful!

Nikki the *scrappinNavyWife* said...

Fan flippin' tastic!!!! I just LOVE this!!!!! You go gurl ;)

Brenda said...

This is a really cool card Leanne! Love your stamping!!

Donna said...

This is so creative! I love how you used the stamp set from the P&P WOTG!

DebC said...

gorgeous holiday card! Great job on using all those ink colors! They look marvelous darling!
Hugs,
Deb c

Kim H said...

Leanne ~ this is so ELEGANT and STUNNING!! What a BEAUTIFUL Christmas card! So CAS!!! LOVE it!!!

Crafty Moni said...

This is so pretty! I love the way you made your branches different sizes. Stamps are so much fun!:)lol.

Peace, Love, & Cricut Hugs!
Monica L.

quilt4fun2 said...

I love how you stamped the branch to make a tree...then hung ornaments. The simplicity of this card makes it so striking. Very pretty!
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Kimberly said...

yep... still love it! thanks for sharing

Peggy Soehl said...

Love this card! I can't find how to order the stamp you used on this card. Can you help me with that?

Leanne Garner said...

Hi Peggy! I looked for a email to contact you back but I can't find one :( Not sure if you will see this here but just in case I wanted to let you know this stamp set was in with a workshop on the go that you can no longer get :( If you have any more questions or need me just let me know :) Thank you! Hugs, Leanne

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...