Sep 1, 2012

Yeee Hawww!!!! I'm going on vacation!!!


Hello! I just wanted to jump on real quick and give a little update! I'm sorry I haven't posted anything new in the last several days! I've been busy crafting but it's all for my projects next week! We are FINALLY getting to take a MUCH needed vacation!! I'm so excited! We are leaving Monday for the Smokey Mtns. and won't return till next weekend! I'm in the process of scheduling my posts for next week and will have something for you to see each day! Next week is sneak peek week for Peachy Keen's September release and let me just give you a head's up you are going to FLIP OUT they are so stinking cute!! I absolutely LOVE this release and still have sooooo many projects I want to make! I'm just running short on time but trust me when I get back I'm planning on playing lots more with them! Ok, I guess I better get off and get to scheduling post but just didn't want you to think I abandoned you all!! Oh and one more thing before I go, I decided to run my giveaway just a little bit longer! Click HERE if you haven't entered! I hope you have a great Labor Day Weekend and a awesome week next week! Hugs, Leanne

4 comments:

C2 said...

So, are you taking your Cricut with you? Congrats, I know you'll have a great time.

Got2BCrafting said...

I hope you have a wonderful vacation Leanne! I can't wait until the new MCT stamp release.. I KNOW it will be AMAZING. I am very much looking forward to all of your projects as well, you are also so darn creative.
Enjoy your trip! :)
Hugs,
Lori

lindagk23 said...

Leanne I hope you guys have a wonderful vacation! Looking forward to the new Peachy Keen release! Take care and hope you have a wonderful time! lindagk23

Kim H said...

Leanne ~ enjoy your MUCH needed vacation! We will miss you and can't wait to see all the pictures and hear about ALL the fun you all had!!! Enjoy and relax!!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...