Sep 27, 2012

Who's Afraid?


Hello everyone! I finally got a little time to play with one of my new CTMH stamp sets tonight!! This set is from the Moonlight Scrapbooking Workshop and can be found on page 59 of the Idea Book! This workshop on the go is jammed pack with goodies! The set includes...

1- My Reflections Moonlight Packet Pack (X7161B)
1 - My Acrylix Moonlight Workshop Stamp Set (C-Size)
2 - Colonial White Card Stock Sheets
1 - Sparkles Black & Grey Assortment (Z1754)
1 - Haunted Assortment (Z1741)
1 - Instructional Brochure

Now I guess your wondering why I didn't use the paper pack! It's not because I don't like the paper because I really do! It's because I got this idea for this card and could not get it out of my head till I made it! I love trying to create scenes with my stamps and this little scene popped in my head right before I went to sleep the other night! Scary huh?!?! That or I'm just gearing up for the new season of Walking Dead!!! 

I love this little mummy! Isn't he cute! (hmmm can mummies be considered cute? I'm going to say YES because I think this one is hee hee) I started out by stamping him and the street light onto white card stock. I then colored with my copic markers and hand cut each one out. I used Tim Holtz brick embossing folder and swiped some Brilliance Silver Ink over it. I then glued my mummy and street light down. I stamped some spider webs up in the corners and some little spiders hanging down from the webs (plus the little one on the ground). I used my copic markers to make my sidewalk and then stamped my sentiment, Who's Afraid? Last, I added glossy accents to the streetlight, the mummy and spiders eyes. 


Just a friendly reminder you only have a few days left for this month's Stamp of the Month and also for the double stamp set, It's Your Day! If you need more information please feel free to email me and I'll answer any questions you have! Also, Lew's Online Gathering/Party is still going on just click the link to join! Thanks for looking and I'll see you back here tomorrow for a Beary Special Blog Hop with My Creative Time! Hugs, Leanne








8 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

I LOVE THIS!!!!! Spooky...just love it! Lee-Ann :)

Kim H said...

Leanne ~ OMG! Again you have just knocked this out of the park! Holy Crap! Yes ~ Mummy's are CUTE!!!! I LVOE the whole entire scene and I need that embossing folder ~ ENABLER!! I LOVE the look you gave it! AMAZING as always!!!

Shar said...

WOW!!!!!! This is awesome, Leanne. Just WOW!!!! Love everything about it!

Janice W. said...

This card is awesome! I want that embossing folder! Such a great scene!

DebC said...

I LOVE THIS!!!! This is my favorite halloween card!
Hugs,
Deb C

Brenda said...

This mummy card is so incredible....love the scene, especially the realistic looking bricks. WOW...this is a show stopper!

Crystal said...

Saw this on the CTMH art board and just had to check it out on your blog. Awesome job!

Lena_J said...

Just love this card. To bad the stamps aren`t available anymore..

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...