Sep 4, 2012

PKS September Sneaky Peek!


Good morning! I hope your week is going great! I'm writing this post in advance and scheduling it because I'm on VACATION!! 

Today is my turn to share my sneak peek using Peachy Keen's September release! OMG! I LOVE this release!! My sneak is using a new set called, Halloween Holler Got Treats Scarecrow! Isn't it a awesome image!! I broke out my copics to color it! I haven't used them in such a long time and had so much fun coloring with them again! If you click the picture to make it larger you can see that I also added some stickles to the pumpkins! I also embossed the background off white card stock with the Swiss Dots folder. The bottom background pattern paper is by The Paper Studio, Jeeper Creepers. It's a stack from last year that I didn't get to use! The sentiment and the shape I stamped it on is from this Septembers Stamp Club! I kept this rather simple because I really wanted to focus on the image! 


Be sure to visit the BLOG for more sneak peeks from the other design team members! I hate that I'm missing this month's Release Party! They are always SO FUN!! Also, be sure to come back I'll have more projects using this release! Thanks for looking! Hugs, Leanne


7 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

Wonderful...awesome colouring! Lee-Ann :)

Kim H said...

Leanne ~ Are you on VACATION???? Just kidding! Hope you are enjoying yourself!
Okay this is just AMAZING! OMG! The coloring is just PERFECTION! I LOVE this stamp! This is not going to help my "NEW" craft starvation diet! BEAUTIFULLY done!!!

Glora said...

Leanne this is beautiful. You did a terrific job coloring this fellow. Awesome job. Hugs- Glora

Cindy said...

AMAZING job with your new PK stamp Leanne!your coloring is just perfect my friend,Have a great day!:)

Jennifer said...

Hi Leanne,

Hope you're having a GREAT vacation!!! :) What a cool Halloween stamp and I love your coloring! The Stickles is a nice touch, too.

Thanks so much for taking the time to share (especially when you're away this week),

Jennifer
partridgelu at yahoo dot com

Rosie said...

super cute

rosiemini@gmail.com
www.scraplovingminis.blogspot.com

Crafty Moni said...

Love your card! You did an amazing job coloring:) I can't wait to see the entire release:)

Peace, Love, & Cricut Hugs!
Monica L.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...