Sep 6, 2012

PKS September Release - Happy Halloween!!


Good morning! I hope your week is going great! I'm writing this post in advance and scheduling it because I'm on VACATION!! 

By now you have seen the new release and I'm sure I don't even have to tell you how awesome September's release is!! I can't wait to get back and start playing more! Ok, I guess I better get straight to the details because this might take a bit hee hee! Isn't this mummy adorable?!?! He's from SY-908 Halloween Holler Mummy Man! I used my copics to color him.He is also popped up with a pop dot! The pumpkins, pumpkin face, spooky house, witch, and sentiment are all from Septembers stamp club (PKSC-09 September) I hand cut some layers for grass and then used some Tim Holtz distress ink in Vintage photo to dirty it up hee hee! The fence is a Martha Stewart punch. I used a circle punch for my moon and then stamped on top to hopefully make it look like the moon was in the background! For my sky, I used my finger (yes they were pretty inky for days!) and used some white, black, and blue and just kept smearing till I got the effect I wanted! Last, I stamped the sentiment using Memento ink!


I'll be back tomorrow with another card to share! Thanks for looking! I hope you have a AWESOME day!!
Hugs, Leanne


6 comments:

Kim H said...

Leanne ~ Oh WOW! What a FABULOUS creation here! LOVE how the rolling field hinds the one pumpkin! the withc and the moon look and you scary sky! Jus t to talented and creative for words!!! Are you on VACATION????? Bahahaha! I hope you and your family are enjoying it ~ so deserved!!!

snappy scrappy said...

So darn cute...love that mummy...awesome colouring!! Lee-Ann :)

Glora said...

Way awesome Leanne! I just love this darling little scene. Awesomejob! hugs - Glora

tracym110 said...

A mummy in PJ's!! How cute is that! Love the paper piecing! Hope you are enjoying your vacation!! Miss ya!
Tracy

Rosie said...

omg i love this card, great job


rosiemini@gmail.com
www.scraplovingminis.blogspot.com

DebC said...

WOW I am trying to catch up and wanted to see your projects. This is super cute! Love this mummy!
Hugs,
Deb

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...