Sep 7, 2012

Peachy Keen September release - BOO!!


Good morning! I hope your week is going great! I'm writing this post in advance and scheduling it because I'm on VACATION!! 

I hope you have been enjoying my cards I've made with Peachy Keen's newest release! I know I had a ball playing with them! Today I'd like to share one I made using PKSY-911 Halloween Holler Frankenstein! Poor Frankie is left out in the woods just him and his teddy bear! See all those spooky eyes glaring at him?! I don't know how he still has a smile on his face bahahaha. I'm sure he's scared to death!! I hope by putting that little scene in your head that now my card makes sense! I used Paper Doll's for the spooky tree and hand cut the ground. I heat embossed the eyes and sentiment from the stamp club set (PKSC-09 September) I also used my copics to color poor frightened Frankie!


Well, I'm not sure if we will be home today or on Sunday! This is the part we were going to just wait and play by ear! Shhhh don't tell but I hope it works out we get to stay till Sunday hee hee! Have a great weekend! Thanks for looking! Hugs, Leanne

6 comments:

Blue6366 said...

What a great card. I love that the black background with all the little faces reminds me of chalk on a blackboard. It's such a perfect look and feel for this card.

Kim H said...

Leanne ~ Oh your Frankie is colored so PERFECTLY!!! LOVe the whole scene you have going on here! I would be scared to death out there by myself! Eeek! GRET scene card!!! Are you on VACATION??? hehehehe!!! Hope your still having fun!!

snappy scrappy said...

So cute...love all those glowing spooky faces! Lee-Ann :)

Glora said...

Way cute leanne. Perfect for Halloween. All those faces are awesome. Hugs- Glora

Tanya/Nonna said...

Oh my gosh...I love this spooky little card! Frankie looks fabulous and those scary faces peering out of the dark are so much fun!

DebC said...

SO SO Cute!! Love what you did with this stamp!
Hugs,
Deb C

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...