Sep 21, 2012

Peachy Keen Post - Happy Fall!


If you are looking for MCT September Mini Blog Hop Click HERE!

Hello peeps! I hope everyone has had a AWESOME week! It's my turn today over on the Peachy Blog and I have a Fall card I made using Peachy Keen's September Stamp Club! I also wanted to share it here with you too :) If you are interested in the Stamp Club but need more information be sure to click here for all the details! 

I just LOVE fall and one of my favorite things is the leaves changing colors! They have not started changing here yet but it won't be long! I've found a new (well new to me) technique that I'm having so much fun doing! I am planning on doing a video soon and hopefully get you hooked on it too!! I used one of the leaves from Septembers Stamp Club and stamped it in several different fall ink colors. I also used the frame and sentiment from this set! I stamped the leaves in CTMH ink using the colors, Olive, Goldrush, Cranberry. The frame was stamped using Desert Sand and chocolate for the sentiment. These colors are so pretty and are great for Fall projects! The Cranberry is going to be a great color for Christmas also! The pearls are also from Close To My Heart.


Well, I hope you have enjoyed my Fall card! Thanks for looking and have a super duper great weekend!! Hugs, Leanne

If you would like to purchase the ink I've used in my card today head over to my CTMH website!! You will LOVE their ink! Thank you!!



10 comments:

Kim H said...

Leanne ~ OMG! I LOVE the look and design of your card! I have to try this sometime because I am "Falling" in LOVE with it! AWESOME card ~ simply stunning!!!!

~ Lori ~ said...

I am anxious to see how you did this...love the card! I have the set and I'd love to make a similar card. This is awesome.

snappy scrappy said...

Fabulous for fall...love the layered look! Lee-Ann :)

Glora said...

This technique ROCKS. I can't wait for the tutorial. SO cool! hugs- Glora

About Me said...

Beautiful colors! I love your layered card.

Misty
http://cardsbygeyda.blogspot.com/

Cindy said...

BEAUTIFUL card Leanne!the colors and layers are AWESOME!!!:)

Mary said...

What a great card. I really like the triple stamping and the leaf is perfect for this.

Tanya/Nonna said...

Oh my gosh - I've been seeing several of these layered, stamped cards lately, but yours has to be my favorite! The leaves turned out great...what a fabulous card!

lindagk23 said...

Leanne this card is gorgeous! I cannot wait for the video showing how you did this! And love the colors of this card. Thanks for sharing! lindagk23

Jess said...

Wow Leanne you did an amazing job with this card. I just love it!!

Jess
craftingwithjess@gmail.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...