Sep 20, 2012

Peachy Keen Challenge 3D Project Candles


Hey ya'll! I hope everyone has had a wonderful week! Today starts a new challenge over on the Peachy Blog! This challenge is to create a project using candles! You can wrap them, stamp on them, or anything else your crafty hearts desires hee hee!!

I decided to decorate my candle! I went to Hobby Lobby and purchased a flameless candle (I would hate to burn down my house lol) I also found in the speciality paper some corrugated and burlap paper that I thought was really cool! I started by wrapping both of these around my candle. After I had my paper down I then added my ribbon all the way around. I used the past stamp club set (PKSC-09 September) for the leaves and the pumpkin. I stamped the leaves using CTMH ink in Olive, Cranberry, and Goldrush. I also added some gold stickles to the leaves. The pumpkin was stamped using CTMH ink in Autumn Terracotta! These colors are GORGEOUS and great for fall!! I stamped the Autumn Greetings sentiment (from the club set also) using CTMH ink in Chocolate. The flower shaped jewels were brads but I cut the prongs off the back and then hot glued them on. I also added some dew drops (one also to the center of my bow) The twine is from my bestie :)  Here is a little closer up view...


I made it so that when Fall is over and it's take to decorate for Christmas (or any Holiday) I can slip this off and use the candle again! Now I just need to purchase some batteries! I keep forgetting! Now it's your turn to show us what you make using a candle! Thanks for looking! Hugs, Leanne

*Lew Pennington is having a Online Party! If you would like to help her out by placing a order please click the JOIN button on my CTMH website!! If you would like to purchase the ink colors I used on my project today (GREAT for all your fall projects!!) Click HERE to go to my CTMH website! Thank you!!*






5 comments:

Amy C said...

This is so very beautiful!! Love the colors and the natural look. Great job!!

Kim H said...

Leanne ~ simply GORGEOUS! I LOVE all the textures you used! BEAUTIFUL embellies too! WOW! I just think this is so PERFECT for my table! Thanks! LOL

Glora said...

WOW, this turned out GORGEOUS! I love the bling and the texture here. SO professional! Awesome job. hugs- Glora

snappy scrappy said...

Gorgeous...I'd love this on my table!! Lee-Ann :)

DebC said...

This is gorgeous my friend! You did a fabulous job and i love the corrugated paper and burlap accents. Great fall colors!
Hugs,
Deb C

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...