Sep 27, 2012

Memory Miser- Mini Book!



Hey everyone! It's my turn over on the Memory Miser Blog. This month we are creating with one of the newest cartridges Mini Books! I'd like to share one that I have started but unfortunately not finished :( For all you mini book lovers this is a cartridge you definitely need to add to your library! It helps take out so much of the guess work! From different shape pages, pockets and envelopes this cartridge has it all!!

Like I stated before, I've just started on my album and there are still lots I want to add! The cartridge helps get a album put together quickly but the slow part for me is the embellishing and of course all the pictures! I'm sorry I just fell short on time!

I chose the mini book on page 14 of the handbook. I love the style of this album! It has 13 pages to cut including the different shapes, pocket pages, and a envelope page! I cut all the pages out using kraft card stock and then went back using my pattern paper to cover them! I still have lots of inking to do but I thought I would do that once I started embellishing each page! All the paper (minus the card stock) is from the Momenta paper stack, Great Outdoors! My bestie sent me this stack (wub her) and I've been hoarding it hee hee! It's a really cool stack that includes, stickers, tags, and all kinds of different embellies that I'll be able to add in the book!

I decided I wanted to do a camping album. I have so many pictures of our camping adventures and thought it would be fun to put some of my all time favorite ones in! For my cover, I used the cartridge, Campin Critters and Fun In The Sun! If you are or were big into camping, Campin Critters is a MUST have hee hee! I just love all the critters in this cartridge so I know cutting them will be fun! I also used one of MCT stamp sets, Have Fun In The Sun on my sign! The little guy fishing is from the Fun In the Sun cartridge!  Ok, let me start showing you some of the inside pages!

Here is the first page... I love the scallop edges on this one!!


Here is the 2nd & 3rd page (the one on the right is a pocket page but you might can tell more from the picture after this one!!


Here is a front view of the pocket page! It was fun putting this one together and easy too! It will be great to add more photos or journaling!



Here you can start to see the different sizes of pages!


See they get even smaller...so COOL!!!


Here is the envelope style page on your right! For now, I've not covered this one with pattern paper but I do have some ideas on how I want to embellish just ran out of time!!


If you notice on the right hand side the shape changes to a top note looking edge!


Again, they start changing sizes!


I just love the shape of these pages!


The one on the right, I'm calling it another type of envelope page! It folds down and slides into a slot to keep it closed! Sooooo cool!!


Here is the last page!



I hope you enjoyed seeing my mini album in the making! I'll be sure to post pictures when I have it completely completed! If this is one that you have been on the fence wondering if you would like it or not let me just give you a shove now!!! It's a MUST HAVE!!! Click here to order yours today!! Thanks for looking! Hugs, Leanne


4 comments:

tracym110 said...

Wow!! That is one gorgeous mini already! Cant wait to see it completely done (although is looks fantastic now!) Love the cover and the googly eye ;) Thanks for playing along Miss Leanne!!
Tracy

Cindy said...

WOW This is such an AWESOME mini book Leanne!SUPER job with it and great idea!!!:)

Rosie said...

awesome mini book

rosiemini@gmail.com
www.scraplovingminis.blogspot.com

Kim H said...

Leanne~ OMG! I LOVE it! First love the little googly eye on the fisherman! You used such PERFECT papers for this book! OMG! I LOVE how you did different size pages! Love the pocket ideas and just EVERYTHING about it! I say it is TOTALLY complete! WOW! You never cease to AMAZE me! EVER!!! I need ot take a look at this cartridge!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...