Sep 24, 2012

MCT Scrapping the Little Things


Good morning! How was everyone's weekend? If you call getting to buy a new mop a great weekend then mine was MARVELOUS bahahaha! I guess you can tell I'm not as excited to play with this new toy as much as if it was scrappy related!! But I guess all purchases can't be fun huh?!?!

Today is Scrapping the Little Things on MCT! I've been hearing everyone rave about Smash Books so to keep up with the Jones I purchased one too hee hee!! I've had this little book several weeks and it's been neatly tucked in a drawer along with some of the accessories you can purchase for it. It's funny something so small can intimidate you so bad but that's what this little sucker done to me!! I have to admit when I saw Emma had me down for today and to do a layout using your Smash Book I almost swore I didn't have one!! But now I have to thank her! It wasn't as bad as I thought and I actually had fun doing it!! Thank you Emma for getting me to try new things!! So let me quit rambling and show you my FIRST Smash Book layout!!


I used some pictures from our recent vacation to Pigeon Forge, TN! Before I go any further, if your wondering why my dear sweet hubby is not in the photos he was busy working on our truck door that just had to have a malfunction on the trip! These pictures were taken at the Titanic Museum in Pigeon Forge. I highly recommend going to this museum if you get the chance! It was, in my opinion well worth the money!


I used several of My Creative Time's Stamps for these two pages. Here I used the sentiment, A Day to remember and it's from the Cherish This Moment Set. Next, I used the 3x3 Fancy Tri-Fold card die to do my journaling on. I used the Whimsical Calendar Days set to stamp on the flap. This is the day the Titanic sank. I used the numbers on the Just Simply Live set for the year. The flower is from Emma's Flower Petal dies.


I used the set, Cherish This Moment for the sentiment here and the photo below!


And this one too!! The flower is from the Flower Petal die.


The hand with the pointing finger is also from the Cherish This Moment. I used the one pointing left and also below (not in the picture) pointing right!


I used Emma's newest die from the Just Tag set for more journaling! I hope you have enjoyed my Smash Book layout! I'm kinda excited about starting another page now that I've got this one completed!! 

Just a friendly reminder that Lew's Close To My Heart Party is still going on and she's still a tad bit away from reaching her goal! You don't want to miss the Stamp of the Month it is soooo cute and will be great for your fall projects! Also, the promotion for the double stamp set is almost over! Here is my link to my Online Website and be sure to click to join Lew's party she would greatly appreciate it!!  

Have a awesome day! Hugs, Leanne


14 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

Love your smash book LO!! Lee-Ann :)

Crafting Katie said...

Leanne, I love this layout! I saw the Titanic exhibit when it came to San Francisco years ago and just loved it! I love how you scrapped the little stories they gave you along with your adorable pics. All of your details are just perfect!

Cathryn said...

This is wonderful Leanne! I am so happy you finally went on a vacation away from home, you look so happy!!! Is that your son in the photo, did he have that adorable little one!!!!!!!!! LOve and Hugs, Cathryn :)

Kim H said...

Leanne ~ OMG! This turned out AMAZING! I LOVE all the details! I saw that hand you used ~ I need to use it soon! I LOVE the pictures ~ what a BEAUTIFUL family!! You know I LOVE thae pciture of you and son ~ GREAT photo!!! Oh that baby is so PRECIOUS! Sorry to hear about the door too! Well looks like you ALL had a WONDERFUL and much needed VACATION!!!! Your post is so stinkin funny too! I hope you used your new mop ~ hehehe! Oh so glad you remember the smashbook too! LOL! I need to get one soon! AWESOME job!

liz at liz's paper loft said...

this is FABULOUS! I'm getting closer to getting a smashbook! hehehe

LindaV said...

1st time is a charm. I love it.

Glora said...

AWESOME! I love the way you used the calendar stamp too. Beautiful pictures and presentation of a wonderful trip. Hugs- Glora

VICTORIA said...

I love your smash book!!! I have on just haven't started it yet. Last time i was in PF, Tn they had just opened the Titanic I don't get out much so its been a while. Sad since i live so close!! :)

Crafty Moni said...

Leanne your smashbook layout is so cute! You make me want to start one:)lol. I love all the extra details and all of Emma's products you used.
Peace, Love, & Cricut Hugs!
Monica L.

Shar said...

Love this layout, Leanne!! Great job and great pics too. We saw the Titanic exhibit in Seattle when it was here about 10 years ago. It was AWESOME!!!! To have a whole Titanic Museum.... I would die. It's so fascinating. You did a fabulous job on your Titanic layout. :)

quilt4fun2 said...

Who would think there are so many choices for a mop?? Hope you made the right choice! Your pages look wonderful...I like the old looking papers on passengers and your boarding pass. Great job!
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Nancy said...

WOW LEANNE!!! You did a fabulous job!!!!! I love everything about this!! The colors, the pictures, everything!!!! Great job!

Cindy said...

AWESOME job with your smash book Leanne!all the details and layers are perfect and so is the pictures too!!!Have a great evening!!!:)

Anonymous said...

Teddy Bears are the best!!! Hop I win one of thes great prizes!
Indiana Gram Karen

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...