Sep 5, 2012

MCT 3-D Wednesday!


Happy Wednesday ya'll! Welcome to My Creative Time's 3-D Wednesday! Our challenge was create anything 3-D and to use the colors purple, teal & kraft! This was a real challenge for me! I've not used this color combo before! I guess that's why they are called challenges to help us step out of our comfort zone!

For my 3-D project, I used the Artiste cartridge to create this double ended box found on page 40 of the handbook. The pattern paper is some oldddd Bo Bunny that I found hiding in my stash! The off white is card stock from Hobby Lobby and I embossed it using my Cuttlebug and the Swiss Dots folder. I also used some eyelets on each corner (it's been forever since I used a eyelet hee hee) I then ran some twine through the eyelets. The bow on top is found on page 55 of the Artiste cartridge. I added some extra prima flowers from my stash. The two shapes that my sentiment is stamped on are also from the Artiste cartridge and can be found on page 33. My sentiment is from the set, Just Simply Live.


Thanks for looking and I hope you have a awesome day!! Hugs, Leanne

12 comments:

Hanna said...

Oh Leanne, your box is so perfectly cute, love it! Stunning colours, the combination of blue and purple is absolutely fabulous!
Love the layered flowers on the lid too, such a terrefic idea!

have a nice day!
hugs
Hanna

Craft Me This said...

I have the cartridge so this is a good inspiration. always good to see the products done in other ways.

snappy scrappy said...

Pretty little box...love it! Lee-Ann :)

Crafting Katie said...

What a fun box, Leanne! I love the look of it, especially what you did with the twine! Beautiful bow too!

Kim H said...

Leanne ~ Oh this is just GORGEOUS! LOVE the box and the lid! GREAT way to embelly the top! The papers are just PERFECT and LOVE what you did with the twine! I have to say ~ I TOTALLY don't see where you struggled ~ as for me you know I did! Just another AMAZING project!!!

Glora said...

This turned out BEAUTIFUL! I love that box the papers you used and the adorable paper bow on top too. Awesome job. Hugs- Glora

liz at liz's paper loft said...

love this leanne! oh yeah I have that cut!!! lol!

Ruthie @ SeptemberNinth said...

Hi Leanne!

Your box is so pretty! That Bo Bunny paper is gorgeous!

Ruthie :)

quilt4fun2 said...

This Artiste cart looks like a good one :D Such a cute box and I like how you strung the twine with eyelets!
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Cindy said...

Hi Leanne,GORGEOUS job with your BEAUTIFUL box you created!I LOVE the top with that pretty flower and the colors,FANTASTIC as always my friend!!!:)

Brenda said...

Oh Leanne,this box is so pretty! Who knew that these colors would look so fabulous together-well I guess Emma did! lol Emma has the best design team ever!!!

DebC said...

This turned out super cute. Love that you used the twine on it that someone sent you!! Its a great pop of color on that area!
Hugs,
Deb

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...