Sep 12, 2012

Love Never Melts!


Hello!! I hope you are having a WONDERFUL day! I am feeling much better today (I got Winston to quit digging the hole in the back yard that I swore he could toss me in if I didn't get better bahahahaha! I'm SO kidding I hope you know that!) I HATE being sick!! It cuts into my crafting time hee hee!!

I finally got to order some Close To My Heart goodies to play with!! I didn't get a chance to play any before we left on vacation and it was KILLING me knowing that this box of PURE HAPPINESS was sitting here not even opened!! I know HORRIBLE huh!! Then more torture came when we got back! I got sick and didn't feel like even stepping foot in my craft room! I had my mind made up today regardless of how I felt I was making something!!!

I wanted to be able to show you the stamp set so I've taken a screen shot from the Idea Book! You can find this set, C1506 Flakey Friends on page 87 of the Ideal Book on my Online Store. It includes 7 stamps for just $13.95!


 For my card, I used the snowflake stamp to create a background by stamping it with CTMH exclusive ink pad in the color Sky (Z2194). I added some stickles to the centers to add some sparkle. For the cute snowman, I used my copic markers to color and then applied a layer of glossy accents to just the body. For the snow, I used a Liquid Applique pen (Z308). This stuff is soooo cool! I LOVE that it puffs up hee hee!! I also used the Cuttlebug Snowflake embossing folder on the background card stock! The little bow is from the Artiste cartridge and the brad is from my stash! I also used some twine that my bestie sent me :) I stamped the sentiment (which is included in this set) in black and then kicked myself for not using white ughhh!! I tried toning it down some by going over it with my StarDust JellyRoll pen.


Have you seen this month's stamp of the month? It's soooo cute and perfect for your fall projects!! By placing a $50 order you can get this set for just $5.00!! Also, the promotion is still going on for the Double Stamp set, It's Your Day! By placing a $35 order you can get this double set for $5 also!! How would you like to earn FREE products?!? Why not have a online gathering!! Contact me and let me get one set up for you today! 





I guess it's time for me to get off and start thinking what's for supper!! Enjoy the rest of the afternoon and thanks for looking!! Hugs, Leanne


9 comments:

katieo said...

Very cute. Love the layering and bow

snappy scrappy said...

Love this...so pretty! Lee-Ann :)

Crafty Moni said...

Adorable! I love the colors you used and all the different size mats. I'm glad to hear that your feeling better:)

Peace, Love, & Cricut Hugs!
Monica L.

Diana said...

I love the layering and all the extras you did! TFS!

liz at liz's paper loft said...

oooh leanne this is sooo pretty!!!

Kim H said...

Leanne ~ Oh my this is not only ADORABLE but so BEAUTIFULL! LOVE that little snowman ~ too CUTE!!!! The papers are just PERFECT and LOVE the desing! I love to see layering cards like this too! Well my sweet friend I am so glad the hole didn't get any bigger and you are feeling better! The card just show it! LOVE!!!

DebC said...

Leanne! This is absolutely beautiful! The colors are so nice and soft and the snowman is really cute!! Great job
Hugs,
Deb

Naomi Edwards said...

Truely beautiful!!!! I love the colors , the embossing, the sentiment and that snowman!!! WOW!

Cindy said...

Hi Leanne,GORGEOUS job with your sweet card!I LOVE all the layers and the great embossing,SUPER cute little snowman too!!!:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...